Baby?Baby.

Its currently Saturday, last night was a blast, jimin and him cried, played, gossiped and more, Jimin left early in the morning because of his parents but it was indeed one of the best nights he ever experienced.

He planned on just getting some rest and forget about everything that has to do with school, just spend time with himself and the notes, he was about to stand up for breakfast until Mrs anne knocked on the door.

"it's open" Namjoon yells. Mrs anne opens the door revealing his 2 year old nephew who recently just learned how to walk.

"Bubba" he says walking towards Namjoon. Meet Koro, Seokjins  adopted child, Seokjin adopted him because he felt a bit lonely just being with himself all day, and he missed the fact of spending time with babies, so he met koro.

It's been so long since Namjoon saw his nephew honestly. "Hey Koro, How are you?" Namjoon stands up picking up the guy who got distracted looking at Namjoon's pens. "I'll take that as you're okay" he chuckles.

"He's here for you to baby sit him, his father is busy and their maids are on a vacation, and Mr Kim can't really take care of him because he has work to do." Mrs anne replies.

"I don't really have any plans today, so I'll be with him all day, thanks" Namjoon smiles. Mrs anne bowed and left the room. Namjoon and Koro are basically alone now. Well he needs to do his morning routine.

"Koro-ssi, Can you stay on hyung's bed for some time? Hyung needs to shower okay? I'll tell you what, when I come back and you've been a good boy, I'm gonna give you your favorite choco okay?" Koro wasn't listening until he heard the word Choco.

He looked at Namjoon and smiled widely. "Koko" Namjoon smiles at him as he put koro on his bed with some bears that he has on his bed, Putting some pillows on the side so he won't fall.

Namjoon grabbed a towel walking towards to the bathroom. 20 minutes later, he actually planned on just showering for 10 minutes but turned into 20. "Fuck" he quickly grabbed his towel, immediately leaving the bathroom.

Just to find Koro, passed out on the bed sleeping. Namjoon sighed in relief , he gave Koro his blankets as he went to his closet to change. He changed into some casual clothes. Some short shorts and a hoodie.

He was bored honestly, Not until he remembered that he didn't grab the note that his Loverboy gave him yesterday, "Ah shit" he went to his desk opening the window to find a note hanging on it, he smiled as he went to grab it. "Ah shish" he heard someone say In a soft voice, he forgot that a little dude was with him.

He grabbed the note as he looked back to the owner of the voice. it was Koro giggling repeating the same word Over and over again. "ah shi, ah shish, ah shih a shi"

he giggles. "Kim Koro, no." Namjoon says In a serious tone. "ah shish" He repeated again. "Koro no stop that, I'll get in trouble if your dad hears you say that, how about this, you stop saying that and I'll give you your Choco?" Koro looked at him and nodded repeatedly. "Good deal" Namjoon Rolled his chair over to his bed grabbing koro's hand shaking it.

He smiled and stood up t too get some chocolate in his mini fridge. He opened it and got some chocolates, he closed it as he went back to his bed sitting down with Koro, he opened the candy and gave one to him, he yawned as he grabbed the remote putting the channel into nickelodeon.

He put the remote down as he look at the piece of paper he dropped, it was the note. He picked it up reading the note..it looked quite sad.

"A secret love is beautiful, sweet and sacred when it's just a light infatuation; but when that person reaches over and touches you in the heart, making it alive in a way it has never known, that secret love becomes frightening…"

-Loverboy

But it still was sent by his secret admirer so he treasures it of all his heart, he smiles at the note that was soon took by a small hand, "Bubba crush?" Namjoon yelps as he grabs the letter away from him, "No Koro- it's- it's from my teacher" Namjoon lies, Koro can be a snitch sometimes.

"Oh" a 2 year old should not be this talkative, Namjoon thought.

It's been about an hour and Namjoon was on his phone probably texting jimin, Koro was bored, he was playing with his lips making weird sounds, namjoon noticed it and immediately got the idea.

"Koro, Are you bored?"  Koro looked at Namjoon with tired eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes, let's go to the park, I'll call jimin to bring his little brother so you can both play" Namjoon smiles. Koro's eyes lit up, Namjoon decided to change Koro into some comfortable clothes and also gave himself new clothes.

(a few minutes later)

They arrived at the park, namjoon pushing a stroller with a 2 year old child inside.

The child was looking around amused by the shops and cars passing by, does seokjin even get his child some fresh air? Goodness

As he was pushing the stroller ever so calmly he spotted a familiar person coming towards his direction, taehyung.

“Shi-” namjoon was about to finish his sentence until he remembers thered a child with him, he suddenly see that there was a café nearby so he went in, in a hurry.

As he sees that taehyung didn't see him he sighed in relief, he sat down on the café chair as he looks at koro, he was prob confused nor is interested to know what just happened.

Namjoon chuckled to himself.

“Hello, what can i get you?” a waiter asked, approaching them.

Namjoon looks up from koro to see the waiter, wait- jimin?

“Jimin?” Namjoons eyes widened.

The waiter, jimin looks at namjoon. “Oh- namjoon!” he smiled, sitting down kn the char infront of him. “What t- what are you doing here?!”

Namjoon smiled at his friend, “I saw taehyung, this was the only shop nearby.”

“Oh my, and whos this cutie?” jimin coo’d at the child on the stroller, “My nephew”

“He’s adorable!!” Jimin screams like a highschool girl. “He could be real evil sometimes tho.” namjoon giggles softly.

“Okay so did your lov-” “Shh!” namjoon covered jimins mouth. “Wha-?” namjoon looks back at the child who was yawning.

“He’s a snitch.” Namjoon explains as he carefully removes his hands from jimins mouth. Jimin laughs at his friends worry.

“Okay okay, did HE sent you a letter tho?” jimin asked, namjoon nodded with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

He took out the letter from his bag as he hands it to his bestfriend.

Jimin scans through it carefully, with a huge smile on his face. “Namjoon i- He's so inlove with you I can't i swear.”

“..yeah, the letter was kind of sad tho.. feels like he was sad when he wrote it.” namjoon sighs, looking out the café’s mirror.

“Gosh you're so lucky on relationships.” Jimin groans in playful annoyance. “Not everytime.. Sadly” namjoon rolls his eyes.

“Awe, don't be sad.. look, I'll give you both something to eat and drink, my treat okay?” Jimin offered with a huge smile plastered on his face, Namjoon looks back on jimin

“No- min, its fine.. I'll pay for it!” Namjoon looks through his bag to find his wallet, “Nah, nah its fine! Bye for now” jimin didn't even let the boy talk, he hurriedly tries to get out of his sight so he couldn't say anything further.

“Gosh.” Namjoon laughs, playfully Rollin his eyes.

Hi dyn if you're reading this ily and imy and im sorry that i haven't been replying to your messages