Chapter 37

Lisa's Pov.

After Jennie finished eating her dinner ,I brought the plates back to the kitchen.

I checked my watch and it was 9 o'clock in the evening and I need to go home.

I went to my daughter's room to see if she is already asleep and yes she's sleeping, she looks peaceful in her sleep.

" I promise the day will come when daddy won't have to say goodbye to go home and will come back in the morning my princess, we will be together as a family. you, mommy and me."  I mumbled softly , I kissed her on  forehead and fix her blanket before I went back to Jennie's room to say goodbye.

"It's a little late Love i need to go home."
she was lying on her bed.

I smiled when I saw her pouting like a kid, I miss this side of her.

"Can you just sleep here with me ,please."
She begs me.

"Love, i don't have any extra clothes with me, I can't just sleep with this what I'm wearing."
I explained to her.

"You were sleeping naked before."
She said in her whisper voice but I clearly heard what she said.

"Ok, ok , just lend me your pajamas."
I told her and I was surprised when she suddenly stood up and ran to her closet and when she came back she was already carrying a pair of pajamas.

"That's big enough for you."
she said as she handed me , I smiled at her and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"You're so cute . "
I reply to her as i pinch her nose ,she giggle like a baby .

"I just miss you so much so I want to be with you."
She said ,I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I miss you too but I need to clean myself first."
I said and she let go of the hug.

"Okay."
She said shortly.

"you need to sleep already , you still need to go to school early tomorrow."
I said before entering the bathroom.

When I finished putting on my pajamas, I immediately lay down next to Jennie, she hugged me and pressed her head against the curl of my neck.

"I thought you were already asleep."
I asked her.

" I'm waiting for you ."
She told me I hugged her.
"Good night ilove you."
She added.

"good night, i love you more."
I replied to her, a few minutes of silence and I heard her soft  snoring.

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Having her with me right now again it feels like home.

The only problem now is what is face i will show to her mother tomorrow when she finds out that i slept tonight here in Jennie's room.

Jennie's Pov.

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm, I immediately got up to turn it off when I noticed someone is sleeping next to me .

I smiled when I remembered that we already fix our relationship, I hugged her tightly and sniff her neck before I went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

After I took a bath I immediately changed into casual clothes before I woke up Lisa.

I jumped on the bed and showered her with a lot of kisses, I felt her move and face me she smiled while her eyes were still closed.

"love , we need to have breakfast with our daughter.I think she's waiting  downstairs and i want you to bring me to school today."
I said as I shook her shoulder.

She got up and smiled at me.

" good morning my love "
She said .

"good morning too, now get up and take a bath, I have some big sweatpants & hoodies there, you can use that for now."
I reply to her as I dry my hair.

"where is the morning kiss?"
She said, I looked at her.

" But love , I've been kissing you since earlier."

"no more But's Jennie Kim I want my kiss now."
She's pouting like a duck, I roll my eyes and approached her and gave her a quick kiss but she is to  quick to  hold my cheek and it became a long passionate kiss.

"Ok, that's how to start a good morning Ms. Beautiful."
She said while winking before she went to the bathroom.

After Lisa change her clothes we went down for breakfast together but i could feel her nervousness as we walked towards the dining area.

"Daddy good morning "
Leah  ran to hug Lisa.

"hey little gir,l how about me."
I asked her.

" Good morning Mom, i'm sorry but you're always with me and daddy is only here sometimes."
She replied, I kissed her on the cheek.

"I was just kidding baby."
I answered, I approached my mother and kissed her on the cheek.

"good morning mom."
I said before I sat down next to her.

"Good morning auntie."
Lisa said before she bow down , I looked at my mother and she was frowning.

"oh hi! i didn't know that you sleep here lisa"
my mother asked, Lisa was so nervous and she don't know how to answer.

"mom , I forced her to sleep here."
I answer her.

Lisa let Leah sat on the chair and she sat next to me.

"I think we need to continue our long -term wedding plan for both of you"
my mother ask.

"what "
my voice rose in shock at what she said, while Lisa was still nervous.

"why is there a problem, you already have a daughter and look both of  you sleeping together again."

"Mom, we want to get married because we want to , not because you  forced us. And I don't want you to scare Lisa like that."
I answer her.

"I'm not scaring her my dear daughter. i'm just worried about what will happen what if she got you pregnant again . I'm just making sure that my second grandchild won't be a illegitimate child again."
She explained to us.

"Really, I'm going to be a big sister."
Leah said happily

"No baby that's not what your grandmother meant."
I told her,

"Don't worry auntie, I will marry your daughter and  i just want to clear that i will marry her because i love her not because you forced me."
Lisa said seriously i couldn't help but smile.

After we had breakfast Lisa took me to school.

"Love you don't have an office today?"
I asked her while she was driving.

"I have, but i still need to go home to change my clothes, don't worry I already told my secretary I'll be late."
She said.

"Will you pick me up later?"
I asked she looked at me and smiled.

"Yes I'll pick you up later, and can you go with me to my apartment later?  I paid a cleaner to clean my unit, I want check later if it's cleaned already "
she mumbled.

"Ok"
i answer shortly .

"we're here, i'll see you again later take care of yourself , okay."
She said and she removed her seat belt.

She was about to come out but I stopped her

"why"
She asked me with confusion.

I pulled her closer to me and I kissed her lips and she immediately responded, put my hands her nape followed the movements of her lips .

The kiss lasted for a few seconds we broke the kiss because we both need to breathe , she looked at me  and smile.

"I love you Lisa."
I told her, she kissed me quickly.

"I love you more and more."
She replied before she went out and opened the door for me.