Chapter 2

Kira's pov 

No matter what Mischeif says I know he is't ok. He should know by now I know when he is lying. I hope he likes the surprise we got for him. I called Bex to make sure everything was ready for it.

Mischeif's pov

When I got home Noah wasn't there yet but I knew when he did get home he would have found out about the trip and would try and make sure I was ok. I decided to go and get a blood bag. After that I went to my to watch Brooklyn 99. 

Time skip

When Noah got back he came straight upstairs.

"I heard about the trip." Noah said while giving me some of my favourite chocolate.

"Yeah. I decided to go so the others don't get suspicious. Also it might be nice to see everyone again." I said.

"Are you sure?" Noah asked.

"No. But when am I ever." I said.

"True." Noah said before he left my room.

I went back to watching Brooklyn 99 until I heard Kira outside of my window. She let herself in.

"Are you ok?" Kira asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said

"Sure you are" Kira replied.

She could always tell when I was lying. She sat on my bed and watched Brooklyn 99 with me.

Time skip

Kira and I must have fallen asleep whilst watching the TV last night because the next morning we woke up to our alarms. Kira has always had part of my wardrobe so she didn't have to go home to get clothes and we shared all of our school stuff. We had to be at school in 45 minutes and knowing Kira she is going to have at least a 20 minute shower. I never learn my lesson though because I always let her go first even though I hate cold showers.

I went to the back of my wardrobe to get a blood bag and Kira went into the bathroom to get ready for school. I got the clothes I was going to wear today and went to sit on my bed. I went on my phone whilst I waited for Kira to get out of the shower.

I actually felt a lot better today. Which I don't usually but it was probably because I had something else to worry about instead.

Time skip (to when they are ready for school and are in Roscoe)

Noah gave me my permission slip to go on the trip. He also signed Kira's for her because she lives on her own. We were going on the trip in less than a week.

When we got to school we walked over to the pack. They were talking about how they can't wait go get away from beacon hills and the supernatural for a while. What they don't know  mystic isn't much better. With all the vampires and everything.

"They really don't know what they are getting themselves into do they." I said to Kira through the mind link.

"They really don't." she said visibly laughing which made me laugh.

The pack look at us like we are crazy. But we just kept talking.

Time skip to the last lesson of the day because I'm too lazy to write their lessons which BTW is economics.

When coach came into the classroom he seemed happier than normal.

"As you all know we are having an exchange program in a week so if you have any permission slips can you bring them to the front." Coach said. Most of the students walked up to the front and put their permission slips on coach's desk including me and Kira.

He told us a bit more about the trip like how it would take around 15 hours to get there. That means 15 hours stuck on a bus with over 100 teenagers. He said the only times we would stop were for bathroom breaks. And we wouldn't do that that much either. He never said where we were going to stay though...

A/N That's it for now. Got it done quicker than expected. Hope you like it :) If there are any spelling mistakes or anything like that please tell me.