A/N

I realised I didn't mention how everyone is related so I decided to make this. It might get a bit confusing not gonna lie. I'm sorry if I mention something that is talked about in the book just thought I should give you some backstory.

Stiles/Mischief and Damon's kids are Allison and Cora (they are both 257). Allison is married to a guy named Leo (237) that she met around 100 years ago. Cora has a girlfriend Lea (280) who she met the same year Damon lost his memory. And a child called Nico (86) who is a hybrid he also has a boyfriend named Will (80) who is a vampire.

Rebekah/Bex and Kira's are married and their kids are Caroline (193) and Alex (193) Caroline is engaged to Lily (22)who is pregnant with twins (she is a werewolf at the moment but when the kids are born Klaus is going to turn her into a hybrid). Alex is dating Jeremy (Elena's younger brother who was turned by a rogue vampire but was taken in by the Mikaelsons) they have been together for a year. The only people that know they are together are Alex's whole family. Jeremy also knows who Alex is and is really close with his whole family.

Stefan and Klaus are married and their kids are Liam (155), Lexi (155) (in honour of Stefan's best friend) and Charlie. Liam has been married to Theo (chimera made by the dread doctors over 150 years ago) for 15 years. Lexi has a girlfriend called Winnie (167) who she met 100 years ago. And Charlie who is single because keeping a relationship isn't her main priority.

Freya and Keelin are married and their kid Nik (7).

Elijah and Hayley are married Hope was born she is just Hayley's kid from before she became a hybrid. Hope has been dating Josie for 3 years.

Kol and Davina are married. They don't want kids.

Marcel is really close with Mischief.

The Mikaelsons have a mansion in Mystic which every couple has a room in.

This was a lot longer than I expected it to be.