13

Maybe the plots will be fast but I want to do so because I want to.... finish my book i guess ?

_________________________________________

Today was ball day. It happens when the former king or queen is finally leaving everything and is living a normal royal life. All the kings and queens from other kingdoms are also invited here.

Right now Jungkook was getting the dress for the king and was going to give it to Taehyung. He has already helped the former king and queen to which they were really happy and thought that they were lucky that they had been blessed with such a son-in-law.

When Jungkook was going towards the room , he heard Taehyung conversing with someone. It was none other than the beach. I mean leech.... ok its Irene. Happy?

Curiosity took over him as he went forward to hear what they were talking about.

"-and you know that queen or the slave of yours is so bad. He was harassing me and you know he slapped me and you know he just spread rumours about you. I don't know why you even made him queen ? Tell me Taehyung ? why ?" asked innocently as she blinked her eyes looking nothing but assWhOLe.

"I didn't make that son of bitch , my queen. My father forced me to do this and I have even bet myself that I will never ever in my life try to go near him or even smile at him. I will never let him enter my life and I will make him regret accepting this marriage. I don't know why he even agreed to this marriage. I am sure he wanted power and wealth, that's all. ugh he is so irritating." Taehyung replied with a heavy sigh. He knew whatever he was telling was coming half-heartedly but who am I kidding? He is ThE gReAt KiM tAeHyUnG.

Listening to this , Jungkook just broke down in tears. why would he not when he HAVE to spend his life with Taehyung. If he will never be accepted by Taehyung then what is the point of staying in this palace. Either he should live here with people and protect Euonia rather than breaking down each and every day till no tears are left and he would get used to all this and become emotionless. Because what will be in the future when his own husband is talking like this and even BET with himself to ignore him.

He was just unable to take this pain altogether by overthinking so he thought to return after a few minutes to give this dress to Tae.

He was walking towards his room aimlessly bumping into the corners of tables and chairs when suddenly he heard a loud scream of Irene.

[fuck you all , Irene and Taehyung are not fucking you mothafuqas]

He kept the dress on the table and ran towards the room. What he saw made his eyes widen. There was