24

This idea of Revenge was given by:

Nehagouri123    

If you guys want to have a revenge in your way then dm me

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Only if glares could kill people— no no burn into ashes—  then the person in front of Taehyung would have already been one.

First of all , Jugkook has recovered and is giving the cold shoulder to Taehyung which he is not even liking a bit.

Taehyung missed no chance to prove that he is really sorry.

After the incident , Jungkook explained to all the citizens of the kingdom. After that their respect for the queen increased more.

Everything was going smoothly but one motherfucker had to ruin it as per Taehyung's opinion

Today came the prince of enchanto , Kim Yugyeom.

And Taehyung came to know that when Jungkook was in Utopia and when he used to run away to the forest, he met with Yugyeom when Kook was painting.

But that's not what is triggering Kim Taehyung, it's that the way they both are clingy towards each other is churning something in his heart.

Taehyung was in deep thoughts that he didn't even notice Jungkook standing in front of him.

"—ehyung"

what should Taehyung do to keep that man away from HIS husband.

"—aehyung"

Should he kidnap that motherfucker or should he kidnap his husband

"—im Taehyung"

No, No.. he should spy on them and see what these two are doing. yeah this is righ— 

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

"h-huh?"

ah one more thing. Taehyung stopped Jungkook from calling him Your majesty. And let me tell you one thing, he never thought his name was so beautiful until he heard from Jungkook.

"I am calling you for more than five minutes, why were you not listening to me?!"

"s-sorry Jungkook. I am really sorry. What do you want to talk about?"

"Yugy want to roam in Euonia and see this place, so I just wanted to tell you that I am going"

'NO—  I .. I mean don't go ah you can talk here as well ha ha"

Jungkook crossed his arms and raised his brows

"And who are you to stop me ?"

Taehyung just chuckled nervously and shook his head.

"ha ha no no you can go I was just k-kidding"

Jungkook just nodded and turned towards the exit walking at a normal pace.

Taehyung just sighed loudly and said

"Never thought I will be walking on Bogum's path"

═.✾. ════

spying

Yeah that's what he was doing.

[If you guys don't remember , he and bogum did spy on Kook]

He was hiding behind the hunch of the utensil in the shop while Kook and  Yugyeom were at the accessories shop.

He was continuously trying to crush the copper glass in his hand.

Watching both of them giggling with each other was bringing fire in his body.

He just wanted to throw that shit and be the one to laugh with Jungkook. He knows that it was his mistake that he mistreated him and so he was facing the consequence and he thought he will get some punishment to which he will get over with quickly and be with Kook but this was much more than a punishment. This was like hell for him.

He quickly hid behind as he saw Yugyeom looking back as he felt someone watching him.

Seeing no one  Yugyeom  once again turned towards Kook who was getting excited over small things.

Taehyung kept the glass on the Table as he craned his neck to see what Kook was looking for.

But only to freeze in his position when he saw  Yugyeom  trying to put a necklace on his neck. He wanted to cut his hand which was touching HIS husband's milky neck.

He took a copper pot and aimed at Yugy's head. He threw the pot but unfortunately Yugy bent down to take the hook which fell from his hand which resulted in the shopkeeper getting the hit.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!?!"

He quickly hid behind afraid that someone could see.

He started thrashing his legs in frustration as he missed the best opportunity.

Hoseok was on his horse more like sleeping on the horse while eating apples as Jin and Namjoon were beside him leaning on the horse watching Taehyung.

Hoseok then said

"Do you think he will embarrass himself?"

Namjoon nodded and said

"100%, I bet this for 100 silver coin"

Jin then said

"He will definitely get himself bandaged within no time if he keeps spying like this. I have never seen worst spy than him"

Just then a loud thud was heard.

All three of them turn their head towards the noise only to facepalm themselves.

Jungkook and Yugyeom saw this with wide eyes.

The one and only Kim Taehyung was in the pool of utensils.

Oh he definitely did not embarrass himself.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Hey guys

My first chapter after New Year

So a very happy new year

Do vote , comment and share your opinion

I may not be updating now as my exams are coming but I will definitely try

So umm Love ya