Chapter 121 Preparing Transparent Lingerie

Hearing those words, Ji Qiongxin felt touched. In the Xie family, it was indeed uncommon to possess such a pure heart.

She reached out and gently patted Yun Bixue's hands. "Such a good child. You shouldn't burden yourself. You're already married to Limo, so you're part of the family now. There's no need to stand on ceremony with us. Just treat me like your mother. After all, there aren't that many rules between our family members."

At her words, Yun Bixue eyes began tearing up. "Thank you, Aunty."

"We're family, so there's no need to say thanks. Sigh, Limo, this child is no good at expressing himself. Try to be patient with him.

"However, he truly cares for you. He talked to me about your background before. You, too, didn't have your parents by your side while growing up and suffered greatly as a result.

"From now on, I will be your mother. If you ever suffer any indignation, just let me know. If Limo bullies you, I'll teach him a lesson on your behalf."

Ji Qiongxin tried her best to make her tone sound mellow. It was an exceptional stroke of luck to have met a child like Yun Bixue.

How one treated their parents actually depended on one's sincerity.

Yun Bixue smiled sweetly and replied, "Aunty, he treats me very well. He would never mistreat me." In her heart, she considered Xie Limo as the best.

Ji Qiongxin glanced at her son and giggled, "You hear that? Your wife just praised you."

Xie Limo nodded. "Mother, I know."

Hu prtuzlommt jvfo val qmovuz jfl aqniware-lvu jfrout vaq om hvuzalv val jadu, dmz ao jfl zfzu dmz lphv f jmqfr om hmqu gw.

The family chatted and ate. They were having a ball of a time.

After the meal, Xie Limo went to do the dishes. Yun Bixue and Ji Qiongxin watched television together, with the former updating the latter on the current affairs of Ning An City based on the contents of the news.

Ji Qiongxin was now watching the news on the Shen and Jia family. After listening to Yun Bixue's explanation, a hint of coldness and disdain flashed across her slanted eyes. "They're merely a small and crippled family, yet they still want to create such a big fuss? They've really overestimated their capabilities. Don't worry-with Limo around, he will definitely restore everything."

Yun Bixue was at a loss of how to answer her. The Shen family also had a century-long heritage, but in her mother-in-law's eyes, they were simply not worthy.

One could tell after some thought that Xie Limo's family was a truly formidable household. However, she did not probe nor felt curious about them. She only reminded herself more firmly that she must get stronger. In that way, only then could she be worthy of standing beside Limo.

"This is Duan Qiushu."

With this introduction, the news programme then aired all the progress and achievements of the video game company. When Duan Qiushu was interviewed, he mentioned that he had been blessed by a benefactor and could thus enjoy the glory of today.

Ji Qiongxin watched and commented, "This child knows that he should be grateful. I can tell that he's a righteous person from one look. It's great to see that he's promising."

Yun Bixue felt delighted too. This video game company was one that she had invested in. It had expanded too rapidly beyond her expectations. She had indeed judged him well; Duan Qiushu had definitely possessed such capabilities in him.

Adouz jfohvare ovu rujl, Xau Laqm jfl tmru jflvare ovu talvul. Hu frrmprhut ovfo vu vft fizuftw nzunfzut f zmmq dmz Ja Qamrekar.

Ji Qiongxin said to Yun Bixue, "Bixue, quickly go take a bath. After that, come to my room. I've brought you something nice. But only you are allowed to come!"

Ji Qiongxin sounded mysterious, and it raised questions in Yun Bixue's head. However, she still obediently took a quick shower.

Xie Limo shook his head and chuckled resignedly. He had no idea what his mother was planning. He entered the study room; there was still a lot of work to be completed.

After Yun Bixue took her shower, she wore her pajamas and entered Ji Qiongxin's room. But when she noticed Ji Qiongxin carefully holding onto several pieces of transparent lingerie, she was shocked.

"Bixue, quick! Quickly come over. This is what I've prepared for you, so you must put it on tonight."