Game of destiny

Zayn .......Said shivangi. Yes di Zayn. She remembered Moshin said Zayn let go. Sai what will be the age of zayn..... Ask shivangi . Di 5 year...... Answer sai.
Shivangi (mind) that boy was also 5 year.

But why di you want to know his.... Said sai. Sai coz he very small what happened to him..... said shivangi. Di feel so sad for him . He is suffering from the Atrial septal defect. Shivangi get emotional after listening it. Sai really ....... Said shivangi. Yes di tomorrow is his operation...... said sai.

Doctor Sai Virat Chauhan had wake up....... said nurse. Sai Virat Chauhan . Chauhan family is back in your life. No di virat sir was in a mission. He get shot by bullet.......... said sai.

Is he is ok ......asked Shivangi. Yes di you can do one thing pls go in my cabin and see if my patient come pls tell them to wait....... said sai and leave from there.

Oh god today I meet Moshin and Sai meet virat. What are doing know...... Said shivangi.

You are very naughty Zayn Frist you said me . You going washroom and go to meet that actress...... Moshin was scolding Zayn. Sorry papa but I really like her. She is my favourite actor. I will become like her....... said Zayn.

Moshin (mind) She know that your my son. She will never want to see you. She hate me....... said Moshin.

Ok go stand here. I am coming go. I have take a call . Ok don't go anywhere.......said Moshin and he talking in call . Zayn see up . Shivangi was standing at the.

Oh shivi I am coming there. But Papa. I say him sorry he run to the hospital.
Moshin ........Yes I had seen the file it ok. He turn to see Zayn. He was not there. He get worried and cut call and start finding him. He zayn running to the hospital.

Oh god dr had said that Zayn health will get worse if he will run. Zayn beta stop pls ....... said Moshin.

Shivangi see down from windows. I am so stressed. She see Moshin. Moshin what he is doing here.

Virat open his eyes and shocked see sai.

Sai you had come . I was waiting for you. I know you will come......said virat.

Virat sir how are you feeling.....said sai . See you I am feeling great...... said virat. Good Your family want to meet you can I call them....... said sai . Yes ......said virat.

************************************

Author note:-
Hey guys how was the chp. Pls vote and comments me.