Pls forgive me

Virat beta are you ok...... said Ashwin.

Aai sai is back in my life.I am very happy.... said virat. Pakhi get jealous . In angry she say..... Virat she is don't back in ur life . She only doing her duty. She is a doctor and you are her patient . Say ...... Pakhi di pls he is very week don't give him stress. Pls you all leave. And tomorrow we will discharge him.... said sai.

All the family members leave from there.

Shivangi go down running. She collide from Zayn. Zayn why are you running......said shivangi. How you know my name.... said zayn.

Is not matter ok . And why are you running . You know your papa will be worried for you. Zayn baby you know na you are week pls co-operate . She hug him. Moshin see them.

Moshin...... I know shivi you can never hate anyone. Zayn need a mom like you shivi.

You are very nice. Thank you for scolding me..... said Zayn. Shivangi laugh. First I had seen any one is thanking for scolding...... said shivangi.

Moshin come there. Off Zayn you are very naughty. Always trouble papa. Naughty boy . He hug Zayn. Zayn ask Shivangi to join them.

Zayn ( mind) I want like family.

Sai check virat and leave from there. Virat stop her. I know you had nit forgive me. But I will ask you to . Pls forgive me sai ......said virat.

Virat get well soon..... said sai and leave from there.

Let go in the hospital Dr is waiting for us ....... said Moshin . Zayn say ok papa and ask to Shivangi come with her and she say yes.

Moshin, shivangi and Zayn go to sai cabin.  Di what are you doing with them...... said sai . Sai this little boy is my friend  ..... said shivangi. Oh nice....said.

Moshin I want to talk with you. Can we talk in private...... said sai. Yes sure.... said Moshin.

I have to do the operation today....... said Sai. What today but why....... said Moshin. Coz Zayn is very small and you tell that tomorrow is ur and his birthday. I don't think that he will be comfortable for operation in his birthday. That why I arrange everything ...... said sai . Ok ..... said Moshin.

************************************

Author note:-
Hey guys how was the chp. Pls vote and comments.