Chapter 19

A month had passed after Samaina's Engagement. All was going well, both the families were happy and werenow thinking of fixing the marriage whereas Samaina were yet enjoying their 'sagai-life'. Texting and calling each other constantly was now normal of which Naina was teased often by her friends. As Sameer's birthday was nearing, even he thought of telling his friends about them. When she agreed happily and then they decided to reveal their relationship to his friends (only).

And now Naina was busy packing her bag to fly to Mumbai. Sameer had asked her to come a day prior to his b'day, so that they could spend a little time and he would show her shooting set as she had wished it quite before. Rama came up with 2 steel boxes ans saw Naina packing her bag.

Rama-Yeh le yeh bhi rakh le.

Naina-Ma! Isski kya zarurat hai.

Rama-Arre aise kaise! Pehli baar jaa rahi hai kuch toh le jaa.

Keeping the boxes, she said.

Naina-Pehli baar thodi jaa rahi hu! Pinki ke shaadi ke waqt gayi thi na.

Rama-Ha, lekin pehli baar akeli jaa rahi hai na isliye.

Naina quietly packed her stuff as her mother instructed hert to call her as soon as she reaches also when she meets Preeti.

Rama-Acha tu yeh apni bag leke aa, main nashta parosti hu.

Saying this Rama started walking when Naina held her hand and made her sit besides her on the bed.

Rama-Kya hua?
Naina-Maa, main yu akeli Sameer ke paas jaa rahi hu, aur yeh achanak se aapko parso bataya toh....aap naaraz toh nahi hai na?

Rama-Main naaraz kyu hongi? Aur tum logo ka plan hi achanak se hua isilye tune der se bataya na.

Naina-Hmm.. Main...main Sameer ke paas sirf aaj ka din hi rukungi, isiliye kyuki Preeti aur jiju bahar gaye hai. Raat ko Sameer ke birthday celebrate karke Preeti ke paas hi jaungi.

Rama smiled and placed her hand on Naina's cheek.

Rama-Tujhe mujhe sab batane ki zarurat nhi hai Naina. MUjhe tujhpe bharosa hai, tu kuch galat nahi karegi.

Naina too smiled and hugged her mom.

Rama-Chal ab, ache se tayar ho aur neeche aa.

Naina-Hmm

Naina nodded and Rama went down.

**********************************************************

As usual Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport had hustle-bustle all around; some people checking in while some checking out. At 12:30 Delhi fight landed and all the passengers got down. Naina came out of terminal-3 and went to collect her luggage. Collecting her luggage, she moved to check out.As Naina stepped out, the warm air hit her face and she sighs.

Naina(to herself)- Hash! Finally pohoch gayi.

She was relieved that she had finally reached Mumbai and was happy that she would get to spend some alone time with Sameer and will meet Preeti and Pandit too. Then she looked around for Sameer but she did not find him. So she decided to call him. She dialled his number and in 2-3 rings Sameer received the call.

Naina-Hello Sameer, mein pohoch gayi, aap kaha ho?

Samer-Naina me shoot pe hi hu...Director ne shoot extend kar diya issliye nhi aasakta..

Naina-Accha thik hai phir me cab se—

Sameer-Cab-vab se nhi...mene gadi bhejwayi hai...Dinesh pohochta hi hoga..I am really sorry Naina main nhi aaya.