White Lies | ten | always

White Lies

chapter x. always

Taehyung felt like he was dreaming, only to snap back into reality the moment he felt your mouth pressing against him, returning his kiss with as much fervour as the one he was giving you. He didn't expect to find himself losing control almost immediately when the desire took over the second he tasted your lips, but he was relieved to find that you simply welcomed it instead of pushing him off of you.

His hands were trembling when he picked you up from the chair you had been sitting on. His arm found its way to snake around your waist as he guided you towards the bed. Throughout all of this, his kiss never once let up, as he needed to remain pressed against you just so he would know that this was real. His touches were still unsteady when he finally let you go, releasing you from his arms, though it was only to gently lay you down over the mattress.

You fell graciously onto the bed, lying on your back with your hair spread around your head. Your chest continued to rise and fall as you tried to control your breath, and he watched everything as he hovered on top of you, keeping himself propped on his elbows to keep his weight up. Your robe had fallen into a mess when you fell back, the sash around your waist was the only thing keeping it together while the top had slipped down your shoulders and the hem below simply fell on either side of your thighs.

Watching you up close like this only confirmed what he had seen while he was painting you earlier, that you were completely bare underneath the flimsy little thing covering your skin. A deep groan came out of his throat as he realised this, and the tightness in his pants returned with his cock hardening with vengeance.

Your eyes fell to his mouth just then and it snapped something inside him that he leaned down without a word, once again capturing your mouth in his with a deep kiss. The way his lips meshed together with yours felt so perfect that he was melting inside with a mixture of relief and desire. His tongue came out to join the mix, slipping out to have a lick and have you parting your lips for him. A moan came from you when your tongues danced together in your mouth. Then his teeth came grazing across your bottom lip, not enough to cause any pain but enough to draw a sharp gasp from you and have you writhing beneath him.

Your hips suddenly came up, pressing against his and brushing against his covered bulge. Taehyung's body reacted at the same time as he rocked his hips down, only that he came to find your legs parting for him, exposing your bare center hiding underneath your robe.

He stopped moving right that moment, pulling away from the kiss to catch his breath. Though he kept his eyes on you, silently gauging at your expression to see if you were to push him away if he had gone too far. His heart seemed to skip a beat when your eyes flutter open. The fear of seeing disdain or anger in your eyes gnawed at him, though the only thing he felt was relief when you looked up to him with desire and love and another emotion that came out so strong he just wanted to wrap his arms around you and hide you from the world.