His Mate

(STORY COVER - MADE BY ME👆)

WARNINGS ⚠️

*This is an omega verse so if you do not like such concepts, I would request you to kindly not read it ..

*Since this is my first book in omega verse,there might be some mistakes in the book so plz forgive me for that and do correct me if you feel like ...

*I know in most of the books of this concept, they find their mates at the age of 18 or after that but in this book, they will find their mate at the age of 21 and after for the plot ..I hope you don't mind ...

*It will have really long chapters 👉👈...

That's it ...there are no more warnings ...😅

I hope you enjoy it ...

Happy reading ❤️❤️
__________________________

"Maa look ...itsh sho bwuteful " little 3 years old Jungkook said to his mother while looking the lights of the buildings they were passing by in their car ...

"Yes baby ...do you like it ?" His 7 months pregnant mother asked and chuckled lovingly when she got an eager 'yesh, I wuv it' ...

"Now now ..does my little champ want some ice cream?" His father asked ...

" Yayyyy ..ice cweam .." Jungkook giggled and clapped his small hands making both the parents look fondly at their sunshine...

They soon reached near the store and parked the car at the parking lot which was opposite the store ...
Mr.jeon got out of the car, opened the door to pick up Jungkook in his arms and took him out of the car and placed him on the ground ...

He then went to the other side of the car and opened the door for her pregnant mate ...he was busy helping her wife getting out of the car and he didn't notice that little Jungkook had already waddled towards the other side of the road in his excitement and was bouncing on his feet while waiting for his parents to come to him ...

Junghyun took her wife's hand and turned around to go towards the store while looking at his angel on the other side of the road ...he put one of his hands on his mate's waist and moved forward carefully without the knowledge of the fast car moving towards them ...
Just as they were in the middle of the road, they heard someone yell a loud 'look out' from the other side and they froze when they saw what was happening...the car was moving in full speed towards them and like an instinct, he wrapped his hands around his wife and it was just a fraction of second when a loud crash was heard ...

"MAA..PAAA!!!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" He again woke up breathing heavily with sweat and tears filling his face because of that dream ...
It's been so many years but still that single nightmare haunts him every night ...this miserable boy sitting alone in his big penthouse with no one to care for him was Jeon Jungkook, the son of Jeon Junghyun and Jeon Somi, a male omega and also the current CEO of J.S corporations ...he has everything that a normal person needs in their life ..
Money, fame, house, car, good friends ...the only thing he does not have is ...a family ...
He lost his family at the age of just 3 ...
His only family was his parents and his unborn sister who loved him unconditionally ... despite of being a male omega, he was never treated differently ...
If we talk about the past times, male omegas were extremely rare (they still are) and they were only considered as pleasure and birth givers but as time changed, male omegas were treated the same as any other omegas and betas ...and Jungkook's parents considered their son to be their most precious treasure...they thought themselves to be blessed that such a rare fluff ball was their son ...they gave him everything ...their family was an extremely happy family but as people say, happiness doesn't last long ...that night, his parents left him alone in this cruel world and that was the moment when his life changed completely ...