His Mate ( THE END)

( I am updating after one whole month ..damn ...
I am so sorry for not updating but as many people know that board exams are going on and I too am giving my 12th boards ...so I didn't get enough time to update this book ...
But now I have only one paper left and then I will start with a new book ...
I hope you understand 🥺...
Again , I am extremely sorry ...)

Happy reading ❤️❤️
__________________________

Next day came very fast and jongin also managed to get a defence lawyer for himself and his wife ...mr.Han ill seong ...
No one knew who was fighting the case for jungkook ...it was still a secret that will soon be revealed and this made mr.han confident that he will win the case thinking that he will be against some rookie even when he also knew that there was no hope for them ...

On the other hand the whole BTS were in Taehyung's mansion talking with their lawyer and making sure everything was going their way ...

"Everything will go as planned right ? You know this case is really important to us and I don't want any mistakes ...so be careful ...I have heard mr.han is a very good lawyer so please be careful ... please .." Taehyung pleaded to the lawyer ...

"Taehyung ..you know that I will never let you all down ...maybe that Han has some experience but you know that I hate losing ...rest assured ..this case will surely be won by us ...and moreover there is nothing that they can give as their proof of innocence whereas we have every single evidence against them ..." The lawyer said and they all nodded ...

"Ok ...lets go ...we are going to be late ..." Jin said and they all stood up except Jungkook who was looking down the whole time ...
Taehyung who noticed that his love was nervous held his hands and kissed the knuckles softly ...

"Don't worry darling ... everything will be fine ...I am always here with you ..." Taehyung said ...

" I am not worried about that ...I suddenly remembered my parents ...they would have been so happy today to see that I found such a loving mate and and such caring friends ...and moreover I am happy too that they will finally get justice ......I ...I miss them ..." Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly as few tears dropped from his doe eyes ...

"Oo baby ...don't cry ...hmm ...your parents will always be proud of you ... whether they are here physically or not ...they are always watching you and blessing you. .ok ..now don't let your precious tears fall ...it's that bastard's turn to cry and suffer ...you have had enough ... Now be strong and show me your beautiful smile .. c'mon ..." Taehyung said while wiping jungkook's tears and Jungkook softly smiled at him ...

"Come ...let's go ..." Taehyung said and picked up Jungkook like a baby and before Jungkook could protest Taehyung already started moving towards the door ...

__________________________

IN THE PRISON ( TORTURE ROOM)

"ahhh ..pl.plz stop ..i.its hurting ..stopppp...plz ...I .I will ..die ..." Jongin was on the ground shouting and bleeding from all the beatings he is getting ...

"Stop .." Baekhyun ordered and the officers who were beating jongin stopped immediately ...
Baekhyun came near jongin and crouched down to his level ...

" Dont worry ...we will not let you die ..at least not until the court pronounces you as a criminal ... Didn't I tell you ..that no one can save you now ...
You still had the guts to appoint a lawyer for yourself ...tch, such a bitch ...anyway ... there's still one hour left before we drag you to the courtroom ..so let's continue the torture ..shall we ??
Boys ...get to work ...make sure not to leave a single scratch on his face and neck ..." Baekhyun said and got out of the room and once again jongin's screams echoed in the prison hallway ...