- Coming Out -

How they would react to you coming out to them.
-------------------------------------------

- Seong Gi-hun -

If you came out with your gender Identity, he'd first ask what pronouns are politely and then ask what your pronouns are after you've told him, but if you come out with your sexuality, he'd say your not alone then he'd pull out a mini bi flag.

- Cho Sang-woo -

If you come out with your gender identity, he'd ask for your prefered pronouns and if you have a new name you'd want him to call you, if you come out with your sexuality, he wouldn't really care, he'd just say that it's fine that you like the gender you like.

- Ali Abdul -

If you come out with your gender identity, he'd question about it, he doesn't understand pronouns and wants to learn, it's probably gonna be the same if you come out with your sexuality.

- Kang Sae-byeok -

If you come out with your gender, she'd say she's fine with it, ask for your pronouns then just be chill, now for the sexuality part, she'd said this "Hah nice. I'm a lesbian." Then pull out a lesbian cape.

- Jang Deok-su -

If you come out with your gender identity, he'd be just chill and pretty cool with it, he will respect your pronouns at all times and correct everyone if their wrong, now sexuality, he'd call you fruity from now on but he'd support you, during pride Month, he'd steal pride stuff for you.

- Hwang Jun-ho -

If you come out with your gender identity, he'd be very supportive, thanking you for trusting him enough to tell him this, and same thing with sexuality but the only catch is he pulls out a huge pan flag.

- Hwang In-ho -

If you come out with your gender identity, he'd support you, respect your pronouns, and sexuality part, he'd tell you that his brother is pansexual and that he supports you a lot.

- The Salesman -

He is hella supportive, he'd beat up anyone that misgenders you or makes fun of your sexuality.

- Ji-yeong -

If you decide to come out with your pronouns, she'd be supportive, use your prefered pronouns and ask for your new name, but sexuality, she'd say she's a lesbian and hug you.
-------------------------------------------
I don't care if it isn't pride Month, and the characters sexualites are my head canons, I hope you enjoyed this! Your valid! -Apiki