- Yandere Behavior -

How are they as yanderes? What type of yanderes are they?
------------------------------------------------------------

- Jang Deok-su -

He is the type of yandere that would be pretty clear about being one but making you believe he isn't one, due to his violent reputation his mood wouldn't be so rare, he makes sure that you belong to just him, and violence has to usually help.

- Hwang Jun-ho -

He is the yandere that doesn't really kill but scares the people, he is a police officer, he can't lose his job.

- Hwang In-ho -

He is the one to have others do the dirty work for him, he is a possessive and rich man, your like the most dearest, most expensive & precious thing he owns, he doesn't want that stolen from him.

- Ali Abdul -

He is very manipulative as a yandere, he makes you feel bad if you ever tried leaving him, he loves you to much, he is the yandere to not be scared to be exposed.

- Seong Gi-hun -

He is the very obsessed type of yandere, he does everything in his way to get your heart to himself, he'd even go as far as kidnapping, he has no limits.

- Cho Sang-woo -

He is the manipulative & possessive type, he makes sure none can take you from him, he has manipulated you in the past and will for sure do it again if you try to leave.

- Kang Sae-byeok -

She is the yandere to act like a friend, she makes sure to stay close to you much as possible so you can't leave.
------------------------------------------------------------
This was exciting to make, I got a lot of different ideas for chapters! -Apiki