Eleven.

MasonMount:It's a privilege being on and off the pitch with you"His known me since six"Tagged: declanrice

MasonMount:
It's a privilege being on and off the pitch with you
"His known me since six"
Tagged: declanrice

Liked by; declanrice, Laurenfryer_, benchilwell, jackgrealish and 107,018 others
User181- if his sat on the fence
masonmount- his known me since six, I don't think his known Ryan since six
Declanrice- you're my all round best friend

"Why am I doing this" Lacey mutters to herself, slowly sobering herself up, standing outside a hotel, that she didn't even know existed until ten minutes ago. "Just go home, why are you doing this" Lacey continued to mumble to herself, pulling on her plaits that we're still neat in her hair.

"Do you always talk to yourself when you're nervous?" Masons voice calls from behind her, Lacey slowly turning around and seeing him with a smirk on his face. "Only when I'm meeting guys outside hotels" Lacey states, her voice confident, but everyone else, not so confident. "Oh so is this not a first?" Mason questions, closing whatever gap there was between them, standing a couple of inches taller than her, his eyes gazing into hers. Lacey opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out, her gaze falling to the floor. Mason sighs and places a hand underneath her chin, gently turning her face up to look at him.

"Why am I here Mase?" Lacey whispers, their eyes connecting again, the world around them slowly stopping. "If Gareth found out you wasn't where you're supposed to be that could mean serious consequences" Lacey whispered, as Mason smirked to himself. "Life's not fun if you don't take a risk" Mason whispers. "And if I'm being honest, there's a few risks I'd take for you" Mason continues to whisper, Lacey could feel his minty breath on her lips, almost as if Mason was trying to close any gap they had between them. "Are you sure this is what you want? To risk everything?" Lacey whispers, but instead of Mason replying, he does the action that most of their friends had thought they had already done, Mason stealing a kiss from Lacey's lips, pulling away and pulling his own lip between his teeth, his eyes gazing into hers. "Is this what you want?" Mason questions, his eyes scanning over her face, looking for any trace or sign that this wasn't what she wanted, but he needed her consent before he did anything further.

Lacey nods her head, their lips colliding again, this time more heated, more needy than loving. "Cmon" Mase whispers, grabbing Lacey's hand, but Lacey stands there frozen. "You go in first, text me the number, we can't go in together and we can't be seen leaving together either" Lacey whispers, as the confusion knots across Masons face, his eyebrows raising slightly. "Why?" Mason questions, his hand still holding Lacey's, running a thumb over hers. "It'll damage your career walking into a hotel you're not supposed to be in, and then to be seen with a girl, and leaving with a girl to go back to your life will just cause rumours" Lacey whispers, her eyes looking from the hotel entrance to Masons eyes. "Are you ashamed to be seen with me?" Mason whispers, his voice sounding vulnerable, confused, almost on edge. "That's not what I'm saying Mase, I'm saying I'm thinking about your image, and this isn't the image that you want, this isn't the image that I hope you aren't" Lacey whispers. "I don't do this regularly Lace, I want to spend the night with you" Mason whispers, his hand that wasn't linked with Lacey's running down her face and toying with one of the ends of her plait. "Then we go in separately and leave separately" Lacey whispers.

—-

Lacey wasn't fully sure of why what happened, happened. All she knew for sure was she loved the feeling it gave her. Masons lips on her lips, to her cheek, to her neck and down her collarbone. Mason whispering sweet words in her ear whilst the bed rocked between them, his hands on her body and her hands on his, nothing but sweet moaning filling the room, which now led to them lying in bed, the duvet covering their bodies as Mason traced shapes on Lacey's arm. "I didn't pressure you into anything did I?" Mason whispers, as he places a light kiss to Lacey's shoulder, the small smile toying on her face. "We're both grown adults who can make their own decisions in life Masey" Lacey whispers, holding his hand and placing a small kiss to his knuckles, a smile breaking out on his face. "So, does this mean I can take you out on an actual date? I don't have to use Lauren as an excuse?" Mason chuckles, as Lacey's face falls.

Lacey realising that everything that had just happened, friends don't do. Everything everyone had said replaying in her head now, all their friends had called this happening, they knew it was going to happen, Lacey just wasn't smart enough to read the signs leading towards the destination they had headed to. "Lace?" Mason whispered, turning his face to look at the younger girl. "I'm not sure" Lacey whispered. "Not sure of what?" Mason questioned, his voice still just a whisper. "I think you need to focus on the euros, and if this is something you still want at the end of it then we can talk about it then" Lacey whispered, the thoughts of letting her guard down and her walls down now in the front of her mind, the thoughts of her precious relationship repeating itself, whether that was who Mason was as a person or not.

"Are you being serious?" Mason chuckled, sitting up in bed and letting the duvet fall down his body, the sweat still shining on his upper half, a sign that what had happened, happened.

"I think, you need to focus on your football, and I need to build myself up to what would happen if we happened" Lacey whispers, turning around to face the boy who had just made her heart race and her body feel what she had read about in books. "Are you saying that this was just a heat of the moment thing? Because that's not who I am Lacey, I really care about you, I want to know you" Mason states, his voice louder than a whisper, but not as close to shouting, just yet anyway. "I'm not a one night stand person either Mase, but right now we need to think about this, and there's more important things to focus on, like you winning the Euros" Lacey whispered. "I get it" Mason sighed, pulling a hand through his hair, that for once was fluffy and lying flat, not his usual gelled hair. "I'll see you at the next game?" He questions, his voice hopeful. "I'll think about it" Lacey whispers, as Mason sighs, pulling his clothes back on, and leaving the room without another word.

Authors Note:
Hello guys!
I didn't want to go into too much detail in this chapter, but the story is just about to start (finally)
I hope you're all enjoying this❤️