Fifteen.

MasonMount:Always a pleasure, Wembley Final

   MasonMount:
Always a pleasure, Wembley Final

Lacey tugged at her blue and white flowered dress that she had chosen for the meal before the match. She had promised the girls that if they got through to the final she would attend the final before match dinner, she just didn't expect for it to happen, despite how well England had been playing.

"Lace, you look stunning" Lauren smiles, as she walked in wearing a red jumpsuit, with a long line black cardigan, her hair curly and her make up flawless, making Lacey feel like she was underdressed with her blue and white summer dress on and minimal make up. "Thank you babe, but it's nothing compared to you, Dec is so lucky" Lacey smiled, as Sasha walked into the room, wearing some black flared trousers and a beautiful white blouse, her hair flowing naturally. "You look stunning also, god id marry you both" Lacey gushes, looking over the two females in front of her. "Ditto babe, ditto" Sasha smiles. "We ready?" Sasha questioned, looking up from her phone. "The cars here" Sasha continued, as the girls all did a once over in the mirror before leaving Lauren's house, and heading to the final road trip to Wembley.

"This is so fancy" Lacey whispered to Lauren as they walked into what seemed like a business suite turned into a conference room style dinner. There was tables dotted a around everywhere with the players numbers and names on, little photo cards for family and close friends to take with them to keep as a memory of the most spoke about day. England had finally made into another final, debuted at their own home ground, which had sent England into a buzz, fans flooding the gates in hopes to watch the match and hopefully see England bring it home to their country. "I wish I could say you get used to it, but you never do" Lauren whispers, grabbing on to Lacey's hand, and walking her around the room.

Lacey noticed Sasha at the number 7 table with Jacks family, smiling and laughing at something Hollie or Keira had said, taking photos and capturing memories of the day ahead. "You can sit with me and Dec and Decs family if you like, I mean, I don't think you've met any of Mase's family and I don't want you to feel too awkward or anxious, so please come and sit with me" Lauren laughs, and that's when it dawned on Lacey, she was here with no real meaning to being here. She didn't know Masons family, she had just slept with him a couple of times, with no plans to actually introduce herself to his family, let alone his other friends who had come.
Laceys phone buzzed in her hand, and she looked down, seeing Masons name flood her phone.

Masey:
You look beautiful, come in the hallway!

      Lacey excused herself from the table, stating that she just needed the bathroom and walked out into the long hallway, seeing the number 19 jacket facing away from her. "Mount?" Lacey questioned and sure enough, she was met with the brown eyes she was growing to love, the cheesy smile just being the top of the cake for her. "You look beautiful, you really came" Mason whispered, pulling her into a hug and holding her tight. "I did indeedy, is this special privileges?" Lacey chuckled, as Mason kicked a door from behind open and dragged her into it, both of them laughing. "What are you doing?" Lacey laughed, shaking her head, as Mason held her face with his hand and captured her lips in his. "A good luck present" he whispered, his lips leaving hers, but their faces being inches apart.

"Well, good luck then, but I doubt you'll need it, superstar" Lacey whispered. "We need to talk about this after the match" she continued, not wanting to cause him to worry, or stress before the big game, that was never her intention. "If it's me and you in a bed that's no a hotel, I'll be there, ready to listen" he smirks, rubbing his hand over her cheek. "That sounds tempting, but I was thinking more of a drink in a quiet pub" Lacey smiles, as Mason nods his head. "I like the idea of us talking about this" he motions his hand between them both, "after all, you did say after the Euros" he smirked, as Lacey rolled her eyes. "I need to get back, before anyone wonders where I've gone" Lacey whispered, her eyes looking into Masons. "I agree, Southgate will be going skits" Mason chuckles, as Lacey turns around, going to open the door, before Mason pulled her back, placing one last kiss on her lips. "There, now you can go" Mason smirks, as Lacey gives him a smile, and goes back into the room, Mason walking with the biggest grin back to wherever it was he had came from.

Lacey entered the ball room, just as some of the players entered from another entrance, the crowds around the tables clapping as they walked in. "Where did you get too?" Lauren laughs, as Lacey takes a seat next to her, Declan walking over with a smile on his face, embracing Lauren in a hug and a quick kiss to the cheek, then turning to Lacey and embracing her in a hug also. "Oh no where" Lacey whispers, as another applause takes over the room, Jack, Chilly and Mason all walking in to their designated tables, speaking to families and friends along the way. But that's when Lacey looked over at Masons table, taking in the people sat around it, whom of which she assumed was his family and closest friends, Mason smiled over at Lacey, but anybody else looking would assume it was a friendly gesture between the two of them, but what happened next, Lacey wasn't ever going to expect.

A smaller female stood up from the table, Masons eyes glancing over her, a brief moment of confusion taking over his face as the female cuddled into him, wrapping her hands around his waist. Lauren and Declan both looking at Lacey and then to their best friend, both of them already knowing what was about to play out.

A brief conversation took place between Mason and the female, before the smaller female brought Masons face down to hers, taking her hands to his cheek and placing a soft, but quick kiss to his lips, the table they were sat at making some noise in a congratulating way. The female sat down at the table, and linked her hand with Masons as he too sat down, taking in the table he was at, his eyes glancing over at Lacey, only if this was just briefly, Mason was able to see Lacey put her head down, and look towards Lauren, as Lauren and Lacey engaged in a conversation that Mason couldn't hear, Declan slowly shaking his head at Mason.

The question on a few peoples lips being; what had just happened.

Authors Note;
Are you liking it so far? I actually have no idea if any of you like it 😂