Chapter 7

(omg!! wow!! GASP)

A/N

Hello everyone! It is I, the author of this book in all its glory.

I know, it's been almost a freaking year since the last update.

Usually, I probably profusely apologise for such a late chapter. But tbh, u all would probably be like 'it's okay we know you have your own life 🥺'

I know, I have my own life. Everyone does. Im not upset or anything or depressed or really hate myself. I just, you know, didnt want to write. im not paid to write this, ur not paid to read this.

So, why did I ditch this book? Okay, it's complicated. I don't need to give the full story and it's not depressing im just lazy.

1. ghost writers? thats complicated to explain what happened. wait, no its not im just lazy

2. im not really that into Dreamno anymore

3. the story is kinda stupid. no offence to past me, but it is. the whole moonlight thing was cool, but where i was going with it- no. So I basically just went: 'this story is shit, imma fix it.' and now we're going in a completely different and better direction. You're welcome.

not to mention that ive literally aged two years since this book. it was started in july 2020 and my birthday is in october. its november 2021

amongus

4. i may or may have not lost my notes to what the story was gonna be. I found some of them, but other than that, im lost. I honestly dont remember some things LOL but if it's stupid the plot shall be changed ig.

5. the characterisation in this book just makes me 😟 a year ago, i didnt really know much about the CCs, which is why im disappointing now where i know a ton more about them. I didnt know much abt SBI when i started writing this fic, which is why im disappointed bcuz i love them.

No, I did not lose interest in the mcyts or DSMP. That's far from it, Im still as obsessed as I was with it a year ago.

So now, why is this chapter 7? Well, even though Im not a huge shipper anymore, I still felt really bad for leaving you all at a huge cliffhanger. I've been there, it sucks. kinda

Originally, i was just gonna disappear across of the face of the Earth, however, i recently reread this fic and read your comments and it was awesome. Y'all are hilarious.

1. sunglasses orphan is ranboo!!
- lol that was Deo. why yall say its ranboo i didnt even know who ranboo was at that time lmao

2. cinderblade? technorella?
- damnn i didnt even think of how many times he ran lmfao he just runs away from his problems xD

okay this was way too long, heres chapter 7.

(it's short and u know what idc)

***

Two children chase each other in the village. One with dark hair, and the other with blond. They race down the streets, giggling as they pass villagers and shopkeepers at their stalls.

The blond one has bright green eyes and pale freckled skin, while the other has dark eyes and a white bandana wrapped around his forehead.

They run towards the hills, the grass blooming with flowers. The blond launches himself upward and tackles the white bandana kid, laughing as they crash into the meadow, crushing some budding flowers underneath them.