Chapter 3

A/N

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS HERE

hoorah hoorah hoorah

I'm so sorry for the terribly long wait, school has started for me so the updates will be even worse :(

also, what am I supposed to think of a6d??? is he the good or bad guy??? i really don't know :((( he has said multiple slurs and now I can't really say i like him

but to lighten the mood,

vote: schlattbur or Wilbur & niki (not sure what's their ship name lol)

important vote: who makes more sense to be older, wil or phil??? it's important to the plot

AND MCC WAS SO AWESOME OMG THAT LAST ROUND GOT MY HEART POUNDING IT WAS AROUND 4 AM AT THE END I TRIED NOT TO SCREAM

and that sbi interaction at the end thank u

again, huge thanks to princessfrommars for helping me edit this chapter 

anyway, on with the story, hope u enjoy

***

Dream POV

I rush towards the window immediately and look over the ledge, staring at how marvellously Techno slides down the tower, digging his sword into its walls to keep himself safely attached to the wall. My jaw lays open as he lands elegantly lands at the pure white snow, leaving foot prints as he rushes away.

Before I even know it, I'm already fully dressed, standing on the window sill and looking below, my eyes following Techno's swift movements.

He makes sure to hide in dark places and I almost admire how well he gets around without being seen. However, due to his bright cloak and pink hair, I can easily spot him from all the way up here.

I don't even realise what I'm doing when I'm already mask on and peaking around each corner ever so slightly, enough to see where he goes. What am I doing? Why am I hiding from him? Heck, why am I even following him?

And after all these questions pop into my head, I still don't turn away. It's probably just curiosity. Right?

Techno moves stealthily from corner to corner, from alley to alley, making sure not to get spotted by a single villager walking home late. I follow every direction he goes, and I don't think he knows.

As we go on and on, the lights become dimmer as we near the large borders of the Antarctic Empire.

Just as we reach a huge old house-like mansion, he stops. I peak around the corner of the small dark alley I'm hiding behind, watching as he approaches the building. The house or mansion stands surrounded by a dark metal fence. The brick walls are a dark grey and the roof has been painted white with snow. A gravel path leads towards a large gate and right above it, is a sign with letters I can't read from this distance.

I take a step closer, close enough to read the sign but not to close to reveal myself. O-R... P-H-A... N-A-G-E... Orphanage? What is Techno doing at an orphanage?

I revert my eyes back to the cloaked pinkie, his leather boots leaving a trail as he walks towards the metal gate. As he nears the gate, I follow quietly, until-