Woolf x Tbvg

Art : by me

Title : Markless

3rd POV

"Hey loser! Found your soulmate yet? O wait, you don't have one" The biggest bully of school said as he yelled at Woolfster.
"Get lost Mike. It's not his fault he doesn't have a mark" Tbvg said as he tried to tell Mike off.
"Just like it's not your fault you're going to double slap your soulmate?" Mike taunted.
That took Tbvg back. The palms of both of his hands were black, but they weren't like the ones who gave their soulmate a handshake, so there really wasn't any other things it could be for. His friend has proposed that he could simply high-five his soulmate, but he had pointed out that then only one of his hand palms would have had the mark.

"Mike, let them" Chris, Mike's soulmate, said and dragged him away from Woolf and Tbvg.
"Thanks for standing up for me" Woolf said as he looked up to look Tbvg in the eyes.
"Hey, no problem. It's what any of us would do"
Tbvg and Woolf were getting lost in a conversation, but Blaza was about to put an end to that.

"Good morning guys! How are you doing today?!" Blaza unexpectedly yelled as he wrapped his arms around the shoulders of both Woolf and Tbvg.
"No touch!" Tbvg hissed as he took a step back so he was out of Blaza's reach.
"O, sorry bro. Momentarily forgot you don't like being touched" Blaza apologised as he let go of Woolf too.
"Eh. It's alright I guess... It's not that I can stay mad at any of my friends anyway" Tbvg said as he took his books out of his locker and put them in his bag.

"So, are you two still on for game night this Friday?" Blaza asked the two as Woolf was getting his books too.
"Of course dude! Wouldn't want to miss it" Tbvg answered.
"Especially if I can irritate Dino" Woolf said, now with a much happier facial expression than a minute ago.
"Why do you like it so much to irritate him anyway?" Blaza asked, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"That's just how our friendship is. We've been like that ever since we know each other"
"Just as much as your friendship with Socks is kinda gay" Woolf said, sticking his tongue out at Blaza.
"Really gay you mean" Meme said as he suddenly joined his friends' conversation.
"But that's just how he is. He just acts gayly most of the time" Blaza said, not denying what was said about him and Socks.

"But mainly with the two of you though" Tbvg said.
"But we both know that's it's all just a joke anyway, so what's the harm?"
"There is no harm. I never said there was-" Woolf started before he got interrupted by the rest of their friends' arrival.
They immediately lost the conversation they had going on, and just kinda looked at each other for someone to do something.

"Hey guys. How was your weekend?" Tbh asked as he strook up a conversation with the friends he had not seen yet today, as the others were going on about whatever.
"Not that eventful" Woolf answered.
"Played some games, irritated Dino, slept for quite some time" Woolf continued.
"Did you make your homework?" Tbvg asked.

"Math took quite some time for me to fully understand it" Tbvg continued.
"And then you still have to make all the assignments" Blaza added.
Woolf stayed silent.
"You didn't make it, did you?"
"I only made what I was capable of during the lesson. I forgot to do more once I was home" Woolf admitted.

"I'll help you during break, okay?" Tbvg offered.
"Daww, am I not allowed to just copy your homework?"
"No, you have to learn how to do it. If I let you copy all of my homework, you'll fail the tests we get about them!"
"He has a point you know" Tbh said, agreeing with what Tbvg had said.

"But that's boring" Woolf complained.
"It may be boring, but at least I'm willing to help you. I can also just let you figure it out on your own"
"Alright, alright, I'll take your help please"
Meanwhile, Blaza had walked over to the other group of their friends. And was about to greet Socks, when the bell rang. But that was not going to stop him.