Chapter 3~ Stay With Me?

Amber's POV

I jumped, as another thing popped out at me. Why would I agree to watch this?

"Hey guys...I'm going to sleep...." I said quickly.

"To pussy to watch the movie? Don't worry, superman will save you if any ghosts try to get you." Louis laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Night!" I smiled.

I put my head phones in, and fell into a deep sleep.

"No, No, No STOP!" I screamed, as the boy tried to pull me into his car.

The boy looked much like Jayson. But darker. He was wearing all black, and had a mean smile on his face. I was walking home from a party. It was dark. He pulled me into his black car.

"What are you doing!" I yelled.

Jayson just smirked, and held a knife to my throat.

"Something I should have done along time ago." He laughed darkily.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed, before hearing voices, and feeling myself being gently shook.

                                         Harry's POV

The boys and I were goofing around. That is until we heard a loud scream. Coming from Amber's room!

"SUPERMAN!!!!!"! Louis yelled, running into her room.

The boys and I quickly followed Louis, only to see Amber, sleeping, screaming her lungs out.

"AMBER WAKE UP!" I yelled, gently shaking her.

I saw her scared eyes, as they bolted open. Tears streamed down her face, as she looked at us in fear.

"Shhhh it's okay it was just a dream." Liam whispers rubbing her back.

She just nodded.

"I think I'm gonna go back to sleep." She muttered.

We all nodded as we got up, ready to walk out.

"Harry? Please....Stay with me?" She said biting her lip.

I just nodded jumping into the bed next to her.

Hey guys! I know, I know, short and stupid. But it was just a filler! Don't kill me! But it was at least cute, right? FIRST HAMBER MOMENT OF THE BOOK!!!!!