Chapter 2~ This Is Going To Be A Long Night

"Honey, did you look up the band that will be staying here?" My Mom asked the next morning at breakfast.

"Uhm, ya." I admitted picking at my scrambled eggs.

"So, what do you think of them?" My Dad questioned eating his hash browns.

"Uhm, they seem nice, I guess." I said looking at him suspiciously.

"Great! They are coming just a little bit earlier than I suspected..." My Mom said looking down nervously.

"How much earlier?" I asked curious to the reason of my Mom's behaviour.

"Come out guys!" My Dad shouted.

I watched as 5 boys, with huge suitcases walked out. Honestly, they are hotter in person. My eye caught the curly haired one. My mind screamed cation, cation, stay away! But instead, I just smiled at him.

"Hi, we're One Direction!" They said at the same time, in an enthusiastic tone.

"Hi, I'm Amber!" I said in a tone just as enthusiastic.

Mr. Curly chuckled, while the rest just smiled and shook their heads.

"I'm Niall!" A cute blond boy said, hugging me.

"I'm being squeezed to death." I said pushing him off me.

"Sorry." Niall said blushing.

"I'm SUPERMAN!!!!!" A boy with brown hair said over dramatically.

"Hey Louis." I said chuckling.

I bet you're wondering, how do you know his name? But if I didn't know his name you'd be wondering how don't you know his name?

Okay, enough confusing you. I remember from the website.

"You know my name!!!!!" Louis yelled hugging me.

"Do you know the rest of us?" Zayn aka, a brad ford bad boy asked.

Okay, so I did some research on them. I wanted to be prepared!

"Your Zayn" I said pointing at him and smiling.

"Who am I?" The curly haired one asked.

His name was Harry. But, I was going to be as hard to get as possible. So, I wasn't going to let him know I knew his name!

"You are Henry right?" I asked him with a straight face.

"Harry actually." He corrected scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry...you're Liam right?" I asked moving onto the next person quickly.

"Hello, nice to meet you! You are going to hopefully get used to them." He said pointing at the other boys.

"Can you cook?" Niall asked running up to me.

"Ya, I can actually!" I said proud of myself.

"We can be best friends then!" Niall cheered.

I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Okay, so your Dad and I are going out tonight, to let you guys get to know each other." My Mom said looking at me pleadingly.

"Yay. Fabulous." I said sarcastically.

"Isn't it a good idea if we put our bags down first?" Liam asked politely.

"Ya, so about the room issue, we only have two rooms, due to Amber's habit of making a brand new room every week." My Dad explained.

"Oh, so one of us sleep on the couch?" Harry suggested.