{When he find you -Michael Myers-}

(Please don't judge me on this, but I may accidently make Myers talkative at certain point, then realize and is to lazy to go back and change it. So uh yeahhhh- This is going to be shit, but HEY! who cares? This was made for fun.)

      Michael was yet again stalking around the town. He had almost been spotted by a few kids, along with some adults. But had quickly disappeared as they gotten closer, confusing them. So this led to where he is right now, standing outside a woman's window. He was practically hidden by the darkness outside. He watched as the lady had walked out of the room, to only return moments later with a man. The man had grabbed the lady's wrist pulling her over towards the bed. He was quite used to watching people go at it. So after a few moments of watching the lady and man he had got quite bored, he walked around the house, trying to find a quiet way to sneak in. He found a window, that happened to be open. He had grabbed onto the window ledge and hoisted his self up, climbing in. Now in the house, he had started to look around for more people. He headed into the living room and seen a man, maybe 20 sitting on the couch watching some shitty horror movie. Michael stopped walking and stood still, staring directly at the man, every so often glancing up at the movie. He was trying to think of a way to end this guys life. He couldn't think of a way, until a scene had popped up on the TV, that had startled the man and pulled the blanket he was holding, over his head. Michael took this as an invitation and walked up behind the man man, he grabbed onto the blanket with one of his hands and twisted the back of it so he had a better grip and started to pull it against him, just enough to have him gasping. With the guy trying to get the blanket off his face, Michael reached into is pocket and grabbed his knife, he held the knife up and looked at it. He then looked down at the guy and raised the knife above his head, he brought it down and slammed the knife into the guys head. He would repeat it, pausing every time, just to look at the damage he had done. He let go of the blanket, allowing it to fall off the guys face, he put the knife back into his pocket and turned around walking around the house some more. He couldn't find anyone else, so he just assumed it was that man on the couch and the couple in the room. He headed towards the couples room and looked at the closed door, yet again thinking on how he's going to kill them. 'Possibly could kick the door down, startling them and then grab the woman by her hair, slitting her throat. Just to get this over with. And maybe just might mess with the man for a bit.' He thought to him self. After a few moments of going over the plan, he grabbed his knife again and raised his leg up, kicking at the door a few times. The Women had let out a terrified scream as the door had broke and Michael had walked in. He slowly turned towards the two and tilted his head. The woman was staring at him, mouth hung open as she started to cry. The man on the other hand had stood up and tried to act all tough, standing in front of the lady, as if he was to protect her. Yet again, Michael had tilted his head and looked at the man and then at the lady. He slowly walked forwards, watching as the man had took steps back, no longer acting that tough. Now Michael was standing in front of the man, both staring at each other. "What... What are you doing in my house?" The guy asked, Michael looked from the man and looked up at the woman. "Hey! I asked you a question!" The man yelled pushing Michael back a bit, Michaels attention turning towards the man again. 'Change of plans. Kill the guy first.' Quickly Michael grabbed ahold of the guys neck, choking him. The mans eyes widen as he clawed at the hand, and kicking his feet. The lady let out another terrified scream as Michael stabbed the guy in the stomach, tossing the guy to the side. He looked up at the lady who was now backing up against the headboard. "H-Hey! Get back! I-I-I will call the police!" She yelled putting her hands out to stop him from coming any closer to her. Michael stood still, looking at the lady as a cry was heard from upstairs. Michael looked up at the ceiling, gripping his knife. 'There was no one up there. Or I thought.. What do I do with the child? I'm not killing them.' He thought to his self. He grabbed the lady by her hair and dragged her over to the man on the floor, all while she was screaming, crying and pleading. He just simply ignored her and threw her to the floor beside the man, she was about to get up until Michael stepped onto her leg, looking down at her he bent down, foot now not on her leg, but his hand gripping her tightly and holding her head down. He looked towards the man and then back at the lady. "H-Hey! Wait no!" The guy screamed, Michael brought his knife to the lady's throat and quickly slitting it. He stood up, looking down at her and watching as she choked on her own blood. He looked over at the man and grabbed him by his hair as well, instead of slitting his throat, like he had done to the lady and pulled the guy up and made him face the wall. "What's... What's going to happen to me..?" He asked as he tried to look back at Michael, he suddenly got his head slammed into the wall over and over. Michael kept slamming his face into the wall until it was barely recognizable. After he was finished with two, he dragged their bodies out into the living room and sat them on the couch. The crying from the infant had only got louder. Michael tucked his knife away and headed upstairs, following the cry's. 'I need to do something with this kid. The crying is annoying.' He followed the crying to a room, it was a shitty looking room too. It had dirty diapers and trash all over the floor. And in the middle of it all was a baby girl/boy. They were sitting on the floor, crying, Michael was getting annoyed until he noticed the their body was covered in cuts. He tilted his head and walked in, feeling around for a light switch, the moment he found it he turned it on and looked back at the child. They had stopped crying a bit, and staring at Michael, he looked around to try and find what the cause for the cuts were. He looked for a few moments until he seen that one of the windows had got broke. 'They must of have been playing it the glass. This is a pain.' He let out a quiet sigh and sat down in front of them and tilted his head staring directly at them. They had tried to copy him, by the way he was sitting and tilting his head. 'Hmpf.. oddly adorable.' He then crossed his arms only to have them copy that. 'Decision made. I'm keeping them... Hmm.. Name.. Name.. Name..' He looked around the room, standing up. 'Hm.. so your name in Y/n?' He looked back over at them and watched as they played with their hands.