{Taking you home -Michael Myers-}

(So I have realized that I don't know how to write Jason and Freddy. So its only going to be Michael in this book until I want to add someone else or figure out how to write Jason and Freddy.)

     Michael walked around the room a few times, trying to figure out a place where he could keep Y/n out of danger. He had two options, the old Myers house or the cabin in the woods where the others had decided to stay. 'Alright, if I have Y/n stay at the house they could be put into danger. Teens, cops and who else could break into the house and be confused onto why a serial killer is taking care of a child. And then take them away. The cabin isn't that safe either, a child growing up with murders, what could go wrong?' After a few moments he finally decided on where he was going to stay. Michael turned towards Y/n and then looked around the room, he walked towards the closet and grabbed a bag. Looking down at the bag and then back at the closet he started to shove hoodies and jackets into it. He then made his way over to their dresser and grabbed any other clothing, and toys they needed. Once he was done packing he slung the bag over his shoulder and walked over to Y/n who was now playing with shards of glass. He grabbed Y/n awkwardly and started to walk out of the room, by the time he got to the bottom of the stairs he noticed that Y/n had looked uncomfortable. He frowned and adjusted the way he was holding them and yet again started to walk. He headed towards the old Myers house first, he needed to grab something. Once he made it to the house he looked down at Y/n who was peacefully asleep in his arms. He looked around for a place to set them down as he goes upstairs and grabs something. 'Can I just put them in the bag and carry them around? My arm is getting tired.' He thought to him self as he sat the bag down and unzipped it, he carefully placed Y/n into the bag, making sure that they had enough room to move around, and the clothes were acting as some sort of a blanket. Once he had that settled he went upstairs to only return a few moments later with another bag. Y/n who was now awake was staring directly at Michael, confused on why they were in a bag and not in their fathers arms. Michael caught on and lifted Y/n out of the bag and slung that one over his shoulder as well. 'Now that I have a kid. I suppose that the time I can be spent alone is limited. They seem around a year old?' He looked down at Y/n for a moment before walking out of the house, slamming the door shut, hard enough for it to get jammed. 'Alright.. Alright.. I could stop by a gas station and grab something for them to snack on? And its getting quite chilly.. I believe I should put a jacket on them.' He looked down at them and headed towards a bus stop and sat Y/n on the bench as he grabbed their bag and unzipped it. He dug around in it for a few moments until he pulled out a F/c hoodie. He looked up at Y/n and noticed that they were staring directly at the hoodie, tilting his head he waved the hoodie around and their eyes followed. After a few moments he put the hoodie on them, lifting them up, zipping the bag and putting it on his shoulder and started to walk again. Again, a few moments later he came to a gas station and walked right in. Not bothering to take the mask off, he stared directly at the teen who stood behind the counter until he disappeared down a Aisle. He looked up and down the shelves until he grabbed himself a bag of sour patch kids and Y/n some goldfish. 'This should hold them over until we get to the cabin.' He peeked over the aisle and towards the teen, wondering if he should pay or just make a run for it. Looking down at Y/n, he decided to go with the first option. He headed over to the cash register and placed the items on the counter. The teen looked up and froze, quickly scanning the items. "..Just take them..." he muttered and pushed them towards Michael. Y/n looked towards the Teen and tilted their head to the side, just as Michael had done earlier. Michael grabbed the sour patch kids and goldfish, turning and leaving the gas station. He opened the goldfish and handed a few to Y/n as he put his sour patch kids away into his pocket. He made his way into the woods, walking for a few moments until he came across the path that lead to the cabin. Yet again, a few moments later he walked towards a cabin, Y/n now trying to feed Michael through his mask. "Heyyyy Mikey!" A voice called out.