{Meeting a childish Ghostbitch and a angry candle}

(You guessed it! I have NO idea on how to write Ghostface and Freddy, I have seen the movies but forgot them. So I guess Ghostface will be Billy Loomis, and he somehow survived. I'm also making him like a dick. He is a dick to the others, but when he's around Michael or Jason, its his job to try and make them talk, so he's childish and playful? And Freddy is well... Freddy? This one is also a bit short. Currently watching Scream three.)

Michael turned around to be face with Billy, he was holding his mask and grinning at Michael. "Sooo, how have you been Michelle?" Michael only turned back around and headed into the Cabin. "Awh don't be like that! I'm trying my best here." He said, sighing, when he finally noticed Y/n in Michaels arms he got curious and ran after Michael, "Heyy.. Mike, where the hell did you get a child? Knock someone up?" Billy asked, tilting his head. 'God.. will he EVER shut up?' Michael yet again stopped and turned towards Billy, shaking his head no. "Then you won't mind if I grab them?" Billy asked already grabbing Y/n and running off before Michael could respond. Billy had slowed down as he walked onto the porch, walking in. "Freddy. Can you get a room set up, or something? I had noticed that Michael had found a child." Billy said holding up Y/n, causing everyone in the room to look towards them. Michael walked into the cabin, grabbing Billy and taking Y/n out of his hands. "How about you set up a room or something. Because I'm not." Freddy groaned, crossing his arms and looking towards Y/n, looking them up and down. "Better keep it away from me. I'm not babysitting for your ass." Freddy said walking off. Billy looked towards Michael and gave a smile, "How about I help you? We can move things out of the attic and that could be their room? We just have to get some stuff from a store." Billy said as he grabbed Y/n back out of Michaels arms. 'This bitch...' Michael groaned before nodding. He grabbed the note pad away from Jason who looked at him, Michael then wrote down on the note pad. 'I say we go tomorrow. Its already 2 in the morning.'  He slipped the note pad over to Billy and took Y/n once again. Billy looked down at the note pad and read it over. "No, I think we should go today. They don't have anywhere to sleep." Billy stated and Michael shook his head and pointed at his self. "I'm not listening." Billy said tossing his mask somewhere and pulling on a hoodie and jeans. He then grabbed Y/n and walked out. Jason grabbed the Note pad back and started to write. 'Seems like Billy likes that kid better than you. Guess he's no longer your friend.' He tossed the note pad over to Michael, causing him to sigh and walk up to his room. Billy looked down at Y/n and sighed. "Why did he even get a kid? He could of left you? But he should defiantly treat those cuts." he muttered and started to walk out of the woods. "Hey wait!" A voice called out, Billy turned and faced Freddy who was walking up. "What? You need something?" He asked as Freddy sighed. "Michael is I guess forcing me to come here with you and that." he said pointing at Y/n who was now play with the strings on Billy's hoodie. "Let me guess, Michael had kicked you out of your room?  And now your being forced to socialize and you decided to come with me?" Billy laughed and looked over at Freddy. "Well that's tough, your not coming with us. Have you seen your self?" He asked looking Freddy up and down, "Well I guess you don't want help with carrying the shit." He said as he laughed and walked past Billy. Billy groaned and looked down at Y/n, "I guess we don't have that much of a choice, hm?" He chuckled and followed after Freddy.