Two

Hermione sat in front of the parchment. Going from one idea to another and hating them all.Everything she came up with was a no-go. She refused to waste her best ideas on that .... on that ....little fucker. 

   Hermione, you potty mouth... 

   Well, he deserved it. He had absolutely no morals and he knew he had her over a barrel. 

   Oooh ... good story plot – 

   No. 

   He wasn't worth that, either. 

   The fact she was even entertaining this ... was she a gluten for punishment? 

   Letting Malfoy in on this one private part of her life felt so open and raw. So intrusive anddownright bloody awful. She would never forgive him for this. Just when she thought he couldn'tsink any lower into his levels of depravity ... he always proves he can sink lower.

   She hadn't told anyone about her secret hobby. After all, what would be the response if she did?Strange looks and whispers about who and what she would write about next? She could imaginethe appalled looks on all of her friends faces if they ever found out about this. 

   And yet, she still couldn't help herself. 

   This had started as something silly to pass the time between homework and Head Girl duties.Something to occupy her mind and get out all of that ... teenage angst? That she was feeling.Getting emotions and fantasies written down on to the page was something she really enjoyeddoing. It was hers ... it was her private, emotional thought process. 

   It had innocent intentions, until he came along and defiled it. 

   The cretin. 

   She was angry now. 

   Angry at him making her do this for him. Angry that this wasn't just something for herself. He wastainting it from her and making her hate the words she wanted to write. Everything felt a littletainted now, and she wasn't sure she could write something when her head was so full of spite. 

   Hermione thought for a minute. 

   That was it. 

   She could use that anger to make him angry, too. Use her words to make him realise how wrong hewas for asking her to do this for him. If she wrote it badly enough, then maybe he would get boredand leave her alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

   How did she wind up naked, face down arse up on her bed, with him behind her, thrusting hardinto her, her face buried in a pillow to muf le her moans while their friends were downstairsmaking jokes and waiting for them to join them? 

   Well, that was a long story. To be honest, she was not even sure how this started. It was so wrong,and she knew they shouldn't be doing this, but then why did it feel so good? 

   Why did she love it? 

   Why did she... she thought she loved it a little too much. She was even starting to worry herself. Heleaned over her and pinned her to the bed, burying himself deep inside of her with one last thrust.She knew what was coming next, but she could barely think anymore. 

   Her body had already betrayed her and given in to the delicious feeling of his thick, hard cockinside her. She'd never had orgasms as powerful as the ones she had with him. This currentclimax was one of her stronger ones. 

Write For Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें