Three

Hermione sat at her table, twirling her quill through her fingers absentmindedly. 

   What did he want? 

   The last one she had written for him hadn't exactly overwhelmed him, and that was just your basicporn without a plot .... so, what else was he after? What was he harbouring inside that brain of his?What made him tick? Was her an arse man or a boob man? Was there a particular position hepreferred a girl to be in? Did he like dirty talk when he was going at it? 

   All questions she was hesitant to ask... but if she was going to do this, then she had to do it right ...she had one chance to write something so good that he would never bother her again.

   Or bother her some more ... the mind boggles. 

   She thought back to yesterday evening and the way he was stood there against the table, hands inhis pockets and looking all kinds of ... well ... he just oozed sex really, didn't he? He didn't need tosay much, his demeanour did it for him. All dark and moody and mysterious and brooding... like atrue Alpha. 

   Bugger of Hermione, stop objectifying the enemy ... you're making yourself weak at the bloodyknees... 

   And she was. Silly thoughts lead to silly fantasies and she didn't have time to explore this new sideof Draco Malfoy. She wasn't ready to see him as anything other than a snarling troublemaker. 

   But just the thought of how close his face got to hers seemed to set her heart racing somethingawful. She really wanted to bring herself out of the stupor. It wasn't the closeness; it was the lookin his eyes. He really pulled a number on her and he knew that she would do as he asked. 

   "Your mind, Granger ..." 

   Goosebumps broke out upon her skin at the thought. 

   Nothing to do with looks, crossing enemy lines or getting one over on each other. He just wantedher mind to work some magic for him and write him a little story that would tend to his .... well, tohis what, exactly? What did he do when he read her stories? Who did he imagine when thecharacters jumped to life within the text? Did he possibly touch himself during or after? 

   Don't go there, no good can come from thinking like that .... 

   Besides, he was only using her mind for a good story, wasn't he? He had only complimented her toget something from her and she let him. There was still that small threat of him telling everyonethough ... the shame prickled the back of her neck. She didn't need anyone knowing. This was herguilty pleasure... and Draco Malfoy's too, apparently. 

   She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. 

   No

   Concentrate on the story. Give him something good enough to read that he won't hold it over youand he'll hopefully leave you alone and all of this business will be over soon. You won't have tothink about him again or consider him in any other way other than the obnoxious prick that youknow and hate. 

   Ah, practicality ... there you are. Good of you to finally show up! 

   Okay .... set the scene .... capture his attention straight off the bat and send his mind reeling ...make him consume the page and want more and more until he's begging for the end ... 

   A small smile played on her lips, her quill finally finding the parchment.

________________________________________________________________________________