Five

"Phantasia Scribo..." 

   He held the little blue, swirling vial between his fingers almost menacingly. She knew what it was,but why he was even contemplating going there, she didn't know. 

   "I know what it is, Malfoy." she huffed. "But why are you giving it to me?" 

   He rolled his eyes, shaking the vial now and watching it glisten. "To help you with your apparent... blockage."

   She crinkled her nose. Wow, he knew how to make something innocent sound disgusting. Sheknew what he was getting at, but she refused to play along with this new little game if she couldhelp it. 

   "I'm not drinking that." She told him flatly. "You've probably laced it with poison or something." 

   He put a hand on his heart mockingly. "Why ... Granger ... I'm offended." He then curled his lipsat her. "It's an aid to help you loosen up that mind of yours ... get the good stuff out of your brainand onto the parchment." 

   "I don't need an aid." She pointed her finger at him. "If you don't like what I write then you canquite simply piss off, in any general direction." She was scowling at him now. 

   He wasn't affected. Instead, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the corner of the courtyard andthrust the vial into the pocket of her robes at the same time. 

   "It's not a request, Granger." He told her roughly, looking around him to check no one waslistening in. Not that anyone ever did, Draco was always left to do his own thing, undisturbed."Take it, get all your naughties out, write them down and then we're done. I won't need to ask youagain..." 

   She was shaking her head. "It's a breach of privacy, Malfoy! I don't want you to know what I'm-" 

   He raised an eyebrow at her. "What the bloody hell are you going on about?". She was a brightwitch, but sometimes ... "I can't see anything, Granger." He told her with a sigh. "You take it, itgives you some ideas while you're writing... Gets your real fantasies out of you while you'reholding the quill ...and then I'm happy with the outcome of your little story." 

   She eyed him suspiciously. "And after that, you'll leave me alone?" she folded her arms across herchest tightly against the chill in the air and she saw him momentarily glace down at the outline ofher breasts, before looking back up at her.

   Pervert. 

   But she flushed slightly, not unaffected by it. 

   "You have my word..." he said in a low voice, a small smile appearing on his lips.

   His word didn't exactly mean much. 

   She huffed again, making a face. "Fine." She said finally. "And then you leave me alone for good,do you understand? No more ... no more ..." she couldn't find the words. 

   "Unresolved sexual tension?" he finished for her, his eyes glinting devilishly. 

   She swallowed hard. 

   Yes. 

   Yes, exactly that. 

   She nodded. She couldn't say it but she knew exactly what he meant. She couldn't stand the wayhe was affecting her anymore. This sudden rush of hormones she was experiencing had completelyengulfed her and the fact that it was HIM who was causing her to feel this way was a genuineconcern.

   It was a constant battle between thinking about all the shitty things he had done to her and herfriends over the years ... and thinking about what it would feel like to have him between her thighs,pounding in and out of her at an Earth-shattering pace.