Prom-A-Saurus - 3x19

Aurora POV

Aurora POV

I was reading Tokyo Ghoul when Sue was giving the morning announcements

On the intercom, Sue said. "Good morning, McKinley High! First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for your lackluster Cracker Barrel meat-and-cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this year's Senior Prom Court nominees."

"Your choices for Prom King are Rick "The Stick" Nelson."

That buffalo flipped the table like an ape when he heard his name. "Yeah! You know this!"

"Aurora Laurent."

I froze in my seat as Brittany shook me and I looked around to see kids clapping and Jaden giving me a thumbs up. This feels like a set up.

"And also, Finn Hudson." Sue finished. Everyone clapped for Finn but why am I nominated?

~//~

Santana POV

I voted for Aurora to be Prom King. It should've been us from the beginning.

"And now on to the category we all really care about: Prom Queen."

Becky said into the mic. "Becky for Prom Queen 2012!"

"Missy Gunderson." Some kids cheered for the girl behind me. You don't matter.

"Santana Lopez." I smiled to myself when I heard my name. I'm so winning this time.

"And Quinn Fabray." Sue finished then we loud clanging.

Sue shouted. "Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!"

Don't care whatever that was but now I can figure out what colors Aurora and I are going to wear.

...