Me vs the roadmen 🥷

After I threw the dragon and the year 7 Minecraft kid in the toilet something strange happened. There was screaming arriving from the toilets and I wondered what it was. Then I didn't care and decided to go to the canteen to get some of the gross food. However there was a lot of big boyz pushing and barging while red jacket #1 tried to keep them in line. She wasn't doing a good job and they were all yelling. There was one who looked like he just got out of nursery and he had the funniest haircut.

He squeaked "what you looking at?" Which reminded me of the year 7 I threw. I looked at him and then another guy who was wearing a fake puffer jacket thats as ugly as the SLT red jacket was like "ayoooo fam u got roasted" And then they kept barging.

I saw a short kid screaming "CREEPER" then he ate some cake off the floor. He said "Well it's weely delishoos!" Ew gross

So while red jacket #1 was tryna keep them in check I wanted to get my panini so I went in the line. One of da boyz shoved me so I poked a needle in his coat and revealed his lanky af frame. Then I got him by his crusty Air Force 1s and threw him out of the canteen. He hurled past red jacket #1, the weird kid who was now licking the table and all the roadmen were taking snaps and all the chavs were giggling. I'll get to them next.

Finally I got my panini but it was disgusting and I heard some squeaking in the corner. was it the chipmunk roadman again? I'm not really sure but then I smelt some 🍃 a few meters away.....

next chapter involves some of the grown ups 😟