the back story of y/n

^^just some music to listen to whilst reading this

idk i thought y'all would be interested lol

your dad left you when you were being alived for metella's cousin. metella doesn't know about you, only your dad. your mum is melissa, an ancilla who worked for caecilius before she died. your mum was addicted to snorting daisies. she was also alcoholic to rum because she was a pirate and died when you were 4 months old. this left you brocken. it left you with severe anxiety, depression, adhd, cancer and tourettes.
you were left with your 2 siblings, your brother and your sister. they are 12 and 14 years older than you. they mistreated you, they wouldn't feed you or often over feed you, leave you at the park and leave you with a baby sitter, who was actually a girl from their school, who was most of the time younger than you. this left you with type 2 diabetes, obesity, brittle bone disease and worsened your depression.

you have long blonde hair that is shiny like the ocean and bright blue eyes that sparkle like the sun. you have skin as soft as a baby's backside. you were always the popular girl at school, the girl everyone wanted to be. the girl with the hottest boyfriend, due to your natural beauty, smarts and the way you always fitted in with the popular girls, so they took you in until you could finally overthrow the queen bee.

you worked hard in your local diner for all the clothes and money you earned after your siblings died. you never met your grandparents or aunts or uncles or any other relatives; they were all dead. you had no one. no one understood you and you weren't like your other giIrlY friends. you were different. you were one of the boys.
during your high school years, she dated joshua. you two were inseparable and everyone wanted to be like you. you were both invited to the best and hottest parties and would party until the early hours of the morning.
until one day, he cheated on you. with chantelle. you couldn't bare the pain. you wanted to get married. to have kids. this was your turning point. this worsened your depression and anxiety and you developed schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. everything was ruined. you trusted no one.
you became addicted to drugs and partied all night. you would soon become a sex addict as well. as a way of making easy money, when you turned 18 you became a hooker on some days and a stripper on others. you gained a lot of money from this. this is how you met grumio.
but whilst you had all this money and a decent enough job, you felt that you had no one to talk to. the joshua incident as you now called it left you scarred and you couldn't talk to anyone anymore without a fear of being judged, left or having it being told to anyone so you started a bulletjournaling account on tiktok. this helped you as you could vent whenever you wanted. you gained a large following.

grumio one day was bored and horny so he decided to call the local pompeiian hooker agency and that's when you two met...

A/N: IM SORRY THIS IS SO BAD LMAO I WROTE THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO N I CBA TO CHANGE IT HAHAHA