chapter 3

it was a normal day at your job. you were thinking about yesterday; that had never happened before and you knew who caecilius was, everyone did.  but something felt different.

you weren't allowed to really like clients. i mean, you just did your job, got the money and left. easy. but the way he looked into your eyes. grumio was definitely not very good at all. he didn't have the dominance that most clients had. the dominance was the main thrill of it.

you were just changing and preparing to go on stage.
(there were outfits here which made this make more sense but i deleted them bc they were ugly af💀)

you walked out and began to dance. you loved dancing on the pole and you were one of the best at your club. lots of money was thrown at you and you looked across the crowd.

wait, what was he doing there?

there, staring at you intently, was someone who you never thought you'd see again after being humiliated in front of his enitee family, was caecilius.

you began to worry. what if you were in trouble? what if he was really mad at you? what does he want from you?

but, being the professional you are, you continued to dance and  ignored his stare, trying as hard as possible to just give a good show, yet secretly hoping he liked what he saw.

i hate this sm bro but anyways bit of a short one but the next ones longer :'))