Slightly Different Iruma

The Misfit's class has finally managed to acquire the Royal One. Removing the locks on the door, it was finally opened. The inside of the classroom looked amazing. Just like in its name, it looked fit for royalty. The base of the floor was lined with gold, a red carpet. The room had a shine to it, not a single speck of dust, almost like it has been taken care of.

There were many rooms, a napping room, a gymnasium, a huge study hall with a blackboard at the end. Though none of these interested Iruma in the slightest. The one thing that interested him the most was at the end of the entrance hall. A golden chair, with the backrest and seat having a red cushion. While everyone was excitedly going around and exploring, Iruma walked past them and went straight towards the throne. As soon as the students noticed where Iruma was going, they all became silent and watched.

When Iruma made it to the throne, he turned around and sat down. Crossing one leg over the other, and resting his right elbow on the armrest. He put his head on his and sighed out in satisfaction.

"Now this feels right." He said. Everyone in the room felt as if they were in the presence of someone powerful, someone who should be treated with respect, someone that they can trust and follow.

The Next Day

Movement could be seen under the covers of Iruma's bed. The movement caused the blanket to move down showing a familiar face. The face of Iruma, though it was quite different. Gone was the baby fat and had a much more mature look. He was now taller than Asmodeus by one inch putting him at 5'9".

Alice, the spirit in Iruma's Ring came out.

"Iru-boy it's time to wake up." He said. Being a light sleeper, Iruma opened his eyes.

"Goodmorning, Ali." Iruma said. "What happened to me?

"Well, you said you wanted to know what it's like to be a demon. So I put some demon magic into your system," Alice explained, "And you got a huge growth spurt

"At least it's over." Iruma said with a sigh of relief.

"Do you remember anything?" Asked Alice to which he received a nod from Iruma. Iruma then sat up and stretched. He closed his eyes as he yawned. When he opened them again, gone were his round pupils and were replaced by slitted pupils. Behind were two wings, each being 6 feet long and 4 and a half feet wide. The wings were different from the normal demon. A demon's wings were leathery. Iruma's were made of feathers. The inside was white as snow with the outside being dark as the night sky.

Alice's single eye widened and spoke.

"Um...," Alice said "Iruma don't panic but I want you to look at yourself in the mirror."

Alice then made a mirror and faced it towards Iruma.

"Yeah, I can see I'm taller now." Iruma then looked up and became silent for a moment. Then he screamed.

Two pairs of feet could be heard rushing towards his room. The door was slammed open, almost knocked off its hinges.

"What is wrong Iruma!" Shouted both Opera and Sullivan. Both went silent as they looked at Iruma's new appearance. The first thing they saw was his wings than his slitted pupils.

"What happened Iruma!" Sullivan shouted in worry. Then he looked over on Iruma's right and his eyes narrowed.

"Is it that thing?" Sullivan said as he pointed at Alice. Both Alice and Iruma looked at each other and then back at Sullivan.

"You can see Ali, Grandpa?" Iruma asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"Of course I can see! He just showed up!"