The Actual Harvest Festival

It is Monday and the first day of the Harvest Festival. All of the Misfits were gathered together, going over the plan. Despite all the planning, some of them were still nervous, which was noticed by Iruma.

"Iruma-Sama," Alice said, "the class is nervous, maybe you should talk to them."

"Don't be nervous," Iruma said, catching their attention "I have a question for you guys."

Iruma said to them as they all looked at him confused.

"Who are the ones who got acquired Royal One?" Iruma asked them.

"We did!" Clara said happily.

"Who helped defend Walter Park when it was in danger?" Iruma added yet another question.

"We did!" The class shouted.

"Exactly, we're not a normal class, far from it. We are the Misfits Class, and we are fighting to keep Royal One. If we could do those things, then I know that we can do this," Iruma then spread his wings "We are demons who follow our desires to the end!" He shouted as he raised his fist.

"YEAH!!" The class shouted as they raised their fist as well. Unknown to them, they were being watched by their teacher and mentors from a tent far away. But there was another shadowy figure that was watching from the trees.

"Interesting." A deep, raspy voice said. Then it faded into the shadows and disappeared.

"Welcome students of Babyls!" A loud voice shouted from the skies "I will explain the rules of the Harvest festival this year. Your goal is to gather points from the forest. The points will be plants, animals, or any other item that is in the forest. You are not allowed to directly attack and harm other students but stealing from other students is allowed. You will have to survive, using anything that you find in the forest for shelter or food. Now let the games begin."

With that, all the students left into the forest. Agares, Allocer, Gaap, and Jazz went further into the forest to make the base. Purson went and began his scouting. Kerori and Kamui both went out to find beasts. Clara, Elizabeth, Sabro, and Alice all went to do their part and started gathering and stealing. Lied and Iruma both followed Kamui.

After a while, Kamui and Kerori were able to tame an army of beasts. Iruma asked Kamui to ask them about the Legendary Leaf. The beast then told them of a riddle that will tell them how to get there.

"To find the leaf, which you seek, Walk one hundred steps with the runaway bride. There's the mother-in-law, behind her, you hide. You look down carefully and then you dive deep to see the maw awaiting with razor-sharp teeth. Deep past the jaws, you will find your prize, the seed of beginning inside the womb lies."

Armed with the new riddle, Iruma called into Allocer and relayed the riddle to him. After a bit of searching, Allocer found the place that best resembled the song. Along the way, Lied and Iruma both decided to split up. Lied would go after the pot and Iruma would go for the seed. They would both then meet up at the base.

Second Day, In A Cave With Iruma.

"Hey, Ali-Chan, it's safe to come out." Iruma said to seemingly no one.

Then a black mist came out of his ring before taking a humanoid and solidifying.

"Finally, it's just the two of us, go on an adventure for treasure." Ali said. As Iruma walked with Ali floating nearby they made small talk with each other. After a while, Iruma heard muffled screaming. Instantly, Iruma ran towards the source of it.

"Iru-boy, where do you think you're going?" Ali asked, worriedly.

"Someone is obviously in danger," Iruma answered "We need to help them."