The Harvest Festival Pt.2: Iruma Has Two Masters

"DO NOT BE AFRAID." Gabriel the Angel commanded.

Iruma pointed his revolver at him and Bachiko summoned her bow and took aim as well.

"Who are you?" Iruma demanded.

"I am Gabriel," He said "I mean no harm."

"Then what are you doing here?" Bachiko asked her bow still aimed at the Angel.

"I am was sent here by the Lord," Iruma's eyes widened "I see that you understand."

"What is he talking about?" Bachiko asked as she glanced over at Iruma. The slits in his eyes thinned as he focused on the angel. Iruma was confused as to why there would be an angel.

"The Christian kind?" Iruma asked, his gun still aimed at him. Gabriel gave him a nod. "We need to go Grandpa." Iruma then holstered his weapon and exited the room. Bachiko was confused but still followed him nonetheless.

The Principal's Office

"Master Bachiko, I'm gonna need you to leave." Iruma asked. Bachiko walked up to him and smacked him on the head.

"You are my student and since this involves you, then I need to know." Bachiko told him. Iruma tried to protest but was cut off by his grandfather.

"It is fine," Sullivan said "Now do you mind explaining who you are and what you are doing here?"

"Yes," Gabriel said, on the outside, he was completely calm but internally he was a little nervous being surrounded by demons, even if one of them was harmless, "I come from a place known as heaven, it is the opposite of the Netherworld. I am known as an Archangel. I was sent by the Lord"

"And why did he send you here?" Sullivan asked, he knew of angels and God.

"He sent me here to train to Iruma." Gabriel answered.

"Why?" Sullivan asked.

"Because he is part of an important prophecy and what he is. He must learn how to use his powers. I am here to teach him how to use the Holy part of his powers. For the Unholy powers, you will need to find others to teach him." Gabriel then told him what he was told by God. By the end of it, Iruma was terrified.

Here he was being told that there is an organization that has the power to destroy the Netherworld AND Heaven and that he is the only one powerful enough to stop them.

"I have two questions that I can think of at the moment." Iruma said. Gabriel nodded his head, allowing him to ask.

"First, If they have enough power to destroy both already, why haven't they done so yet?" Iruma asked.

"That we still don't know, we think that they are waiting for something." Gabriel answered. Iruma nodded in understanding.

"Second, you said something about what I am. What did you mean by that?" Iruma asked. Sullivan still hasn't figured out what he was, so if the angel claimed he knew, then Iruma would obviously be interested.

"You are part of an ancient clan from the Netherworld. The Lucifer Clan," Iruma's eyes widened "Yes, the same Lucifer who was banished from heaven. The Fallen Angel. You are a direct descendant of him through his son. His son fell in love with an angel. Their children were known as the Unholy Angels. You are one of them. An Angel who has not only holy powers but unholy. The devil was a tyrant, so his son killed him and became the new head of his clan."

Iruma was speechless. He was being told that he was related to the Devil. Surprisingly he wasn't as panicked as he thought he would be.

"What do we need to know about the clan?" Iruma's grandfather asked. Gabriel turned to look at him.

"Lucifer and his clan were the ones who made all demons, he gave them all powers, bloodline, and ancient magical relics, such as the Purson's family ability to disappear or Valac's summoning ability. So he naturally has all the bloodline of all the other demons and some of his own. So you can have some people teach him those. Since you have so many bloodline, that is also why you still have the eyes of your wicked phase." Gabriel told them.

"Do I have any powers that are different?" Iruma asked.

"Yes a few," Gabriel then pointed at his wings, "the wings are one, they give you the powers of an Angel and a Demon. They could also be used in different ways. Another bloodline that you have is called Dealmaker. All demons can make deals with humans, like Sullivan," Bachiko's eyes widened "But with the bloodline it is different. When making a regular deal, one of the parties can cheat the deal, with the bloodline you can make deals with anything and anyone. It will ensure that all parties involved will complete the deal, no matter what. It will always find a way to fulfill it."

Iruma nodded. He was letting all this new information sink in.

"And you are here to train me how to use the Holy power." Iruma said to himself more than the others.

"Correct, but also how to teach you to use Uriel's Sword," Gabriel then summoned his own flaming sword "Every Archangel has one of these but we call the Uriel's Sword because of the Archangel who first wielded one. Anyways, I am going to teach you how to wield a sword."

Iruma was in awe of how the sword looked. He then plucked one of his feathers that was instantly replaced by another. He then poured magic into it and out came the black bow again, along with the other weapons. Looking to his left, he found the weapon he was looking for, the Flaming sword.

"This one, right?" Iruma asked as he showed him his sword, to which he received a nod from Gabriel.

"Correct. I take it that you are being taught in archery by Bachiko here?" Gabriel then pointed at the said demon.

"Yeah, I am and I don't think he needs to learn sword fighting. Archery is already enough," Bachiko said pridefully then turned to look at Iruma "And from what he said, I bet Sully here went to the human world and took you, making you human."

"N-n-no!" Iruma quickly denied it.

"Don't worry I won't eat you. You're still my student." Bachiko assured him.

"For what he is going to be facing, Archery won't be enough. He will need to learn and master every skill he has at his disposal." Bachiko made to reply but was interrupted by Sullivan.

"Let's let Iruma decide," Sullivan then turned to look at Iruma "Iruma, since this involves, do you want to be taught how to Master your powers? Do you want to help fight back against this organization?"

Iruma was silent, he was deep in thought. He needs to learn how to fight, he would have to fight others in life or death situations meaning that eventually, he will be forced to kill. He didn't want to be put in any of those situations. On the other hand, the Netherworld is the first place that actually felt like a home, where he made real friends. He knew that nothing was going to take that from him. He would protect it with his life if need be. He then looked at them, with determination in his blue slitted eyes, and spoke.

"I want to protect my home. So please, teach me." Iruma said to them all, but mostly directed towards Bachiko and Gabriel. They both gave him a nod.

"Good. Let's start."

With that another 2 and a half weeks of torterous training would pass.