chapter 229: I Can Never Have Enough Food (1)

Wu Ruo walked out of the house although he was still confused why they let him go. When he made it to the gate, Hei Xuanyi, Eggie in Hei Xuanyi’s arms, Hei Xuantang and Hei Gan were waiting outside. “He is here.” Hei Xuantang said with a smile.

“Daddy.” Eggie waved to Wu Ruo and said excitedly.

Wu Ruo’s lips twitched. Eggie looked perfectly fine and he even gained more weight. It seemed that he had a wonderful life these days.

“Are you alright?” Hei Xuanyi asked as he approached Wu Ruo.

“I am fine.” Wu Ruo had a look at the house behind him and asked, “Why does he let us go?”

“We didn’t steal his superb spirit elixir or kill any solider. Of course he let us go.” Hei Xuantang complained, “It’s my first time very to be put in a jail since I was born. It is stinky and dirty in there. And I even saw rats and cockroaches in there. It is the last place I would like to stay in the planet. Right, Ruo, where were you put in?”

“An iron cage in a garden.”

“It’s not a good place to catch up here. Let’s go home.” Hei Xuanyi said.

“Yes.” Wu Ruo took over Eggie and pinched his little face, “Are you so happy that you have forgotten your father and my name?”

“My daddy’s name is Wu Ruo and my father’s name is Hei Xuanyi.” Eggie said proudly.

“What’s your uncle’s name?” Hei Xuantang cut in.

“Hei Xuantang.”

“Good boy. You deserve my love.” Hei Xuantang smiled.

“I suppose you have forgotten your father and my name since you are well fed and dressed by the owner of the black market.” Wu Ruo said.

“I won’t forget you, daddy.” Eggie put his arms around Wu Ruo’s neck and kissed him on the cheek.

Wu Ruo rubbed his forehead smiling.

“Ruo.” Someone called suddenly.

Wu Ruo followed the voice and looked around and saw Ba Se who was carried outside from the house of the owner of the black market.

“It’s really you, Ruo.” Ba Se trotted toward Wu Ruo delightedly but got stopped by Hei Gan, “Ruo. Do you know that I came to the imperial city to look for you only.”

“Who is he?” Hei Xuantang stepped in front of Wu Ruo to protect him.

“A sexual harasser.” Wu Ruo said with anger.

If he was going to find Sanglun, he would have killed Ba Se right now.

“That’s why I have a feeling that he is a bad guy.” Hei Xuantang said to Ba Se, “He is married to my brother. Don’t you ever harass my sister-in-law again. Or I will kill you.”

He kicked Ba Se at the crotch area hard and snorted. Then he jerked to say to Wu Ruo, “Let’s go.”

Ba Se would have fallen on the belly without any support. The pain run through his body while he watched Wu Ruo leaving. His eyes were full of rage.

The man who kicked him was good-looking and the man standing next to Wu Ruo was out of the world. It was too bad that they both were even taller than him. They were not his type.

Suddenly Hei Xuanyi looked back and shot a cold and tough stare at Ba Se, which startled Ba Se’s fellowmen.

“Master, they seem to be very difficult to deal with. We’d better not have a problem with them.” Ba Se’s guard said.

Ba Se was not a reckless person. He said, “Our first priority is to find Sang Lun.”

After they left, Wu Xia came out of the house. Squeezing his fists, he squeezed between his teeth, “Wu Ruo.”

If it were not for Wu Ruo, he wouldn’t be raped by Ba Se in public. Now he was too ashamed to see his parents now.

Wu Xia vented his anger and left the black market.

Once Wu Ruo got out of the market, they were at the gate of Hei Mansion.

“They are home. They are home.” Guan Tong and Wu Xi said excitedly.

“I told you that they will be fine.” Numu said.

“Is everything alright in the black market?” Wu Qianqing asked.

“We are fine. We have been locked for a couple of days.” Hei Xuantang said.

“You are fine. That’s all matters. Come on. Step over this brazier to get rid of the bad luck you had in the past days.” Guan Tong said.

Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi noticed that there was a brazier placed in the middle of the gate.

At the time, Jixi came out from the door. He threw something into the brazier. Boom! The fire sprouted a few meters high up in the sky, “Come on, step over it to get rid of the bad luck.”

“…” Wu Ruo.

“…” Hei Xuantang.

“The fire is so high? How can we step over it?” Hei Xuantang complained.

Hei Xuanyi carried Wu Ruo and Eggie and jumped up over the brazier.

Hei Xuantang jumped along. Then they were poured a basin of water all over their bodies. The four of them were caught off guard and had no time to avoid it.

“The water is casted with runes which can get rid of bad luck.” Jixi said calmly.

Wu Ruo swept the water off his face and said heavily, “Jixi, are you mad or what?”

No one would be happy to be treated like this especially after an unpleasant tour in the black market for a few days.

Hei Xin whispered, “He has been in a bad mood these days. He is basically mad at everyone.”

Jixi shot a hard stare at Hei Xin, snorted and left.