Chapter 9. Figured out

CC's POV

After walking for what seemed like hours, we came across a little village that was gated off and full of little makeshift huts.

"I think this is it!" I ran from the group and up to the gate smiling like a mad man with my arms flailing around me.

"CC relax! You are going to scare them off!" Ashley chuckled running his fingers through this hair.

Just then we heard something that sounded like a siren and we froze in our places. Tia and Amy ran up to the gate and waved like maniacs before opening the gate. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly then pulled away looking at all of the kids watching us.

"These are the rebels. Rebels these are our saviours." Michelle appeared from one of the huts and smiled at me. I ran up to her and wrapped her in a hug then kissed her, hearing the disgust coming from the Rebels.

"No we aren't the saviours, we are The Wild Ones." Michelle and I both looked at Andy who was holding his fist up with a grin plastered on his face.

Andy's POV

After a few hours of talking with the Rebels I think we all got a pretty good idea of the F.E.A.R Organization and were ready to raid but, first we needed a plan. I couldn't let us all charge in and just hope everyone would make it. I had to make sure everyone did make it out ALIVE.

I stood at the front gate looking out at the horizon thinking over a plan which seemed crazier every time I thought about it but also the more I thought about it the more it made sense. I would have to meet with the others and discuss it later. Right now they were helping around to find food and treating some of the wounded that had escaped before we arrived.

I started getting a weird sensation deep within my gut but tried to ignore it until I felt a shiver run up my spine. I turned to look to the East and in the distance I could see a tall cloaked figure holding a large staff. I grabbed the pair of binoculars that I had left hanging on the gate and zoned in realizing that it was the same symbol from the F.E.A.R building.

"See anything or come up with any ideas?" Ashely placed his hand on my shoulder making me jump almost out of my skin.

"Do you see him?!" I pointed to where I had just seen the Shadow agent.

"I don't see anything... Andy are you alright? It is pretty hot out here maybe you should take a break and have a glass of water?" Ashley held out a glass of water but I turned back to where the Shadow agent was just standing only to find my sights empty.

F.E.A.R now knew we were here and it wouldn't be long before they would be sending an army our way. This plan that I had been contemplating had better work. It is our only hope against them for the moment.

"I need you to gather the guys I feel a war is coming our way and we need to be prepared for the dangers that lie ahead. Gather the girls too they need to know what is going on also. After we talk we can inform the Rebels. We need to revise the plan I came up with first before we fill them with false hope." Ashley nodded before running off, leaving me to gather my thought once more before I headed to meet with everyone.