Chapter One.

I really thought that I had it under control this time. But I guess things change when you've been through hell and back. 

I walked through the halls of Beacon Hills High School. It was my first day.

 I walked into the classroom that I was meant to be in, AP Biology. 

I scurried to a seat in the back, smelling a couple of wolves in the process. 

 The teacher, Mrs. Finch was quick to say something, "Hmm, you must be a new face." All of the students turned their heads to face me. 

I scoffed lightly, "Um, yeah. I just transferred here." A certain pair of brown eyes caught my attention while looking at the students' faces. 

I remember those eyes... 

"Scott! You're back!" 

Scott nodded, "It's only for a bit. I just came to pack my things." 

My smile went low, "So you're staying with your Mom permanently?" 

Scott clicked his tongue, "Yeah! But we'll still be best friends." 

I raised an eyebrow, "Best friends forever, okay?" 

Scott smiled, "Best friends forever. I promise."

 I snapped myself back into reality when Mrs. Finch cleared her throat, "Miss Sinn. Is that it?" I nodded, "Yeah." 

She sighed, "I don't like one word answers. It says here in your transcripts that you came here from New York."

 I sucked my teeth, "That is correct." 

Mrs. Finch crossed her arms, "And you're supposed to be Junior. I hope you can keep up."

 I pressed my lips together, "I wouldn't be here if I couldn't." I emptied my bag out and noticed a light brown haired boy with blue eyes staring at me from the table across from me.

 I widened my eyes, "You want a picture toots?" 

He shrugged, "It wouldn't hurt." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pen. 

I looked in front of me to see Scott McCall staring at me, his head completely turned. 

I tilted my head and whispered, "You remember me?" I watched him nod. I smirked, "Good." I turned away and began doodling in my notebook. 

I must have spaced out because Mrs. Finch was now in front of my table, "Gravity!?" 

I looked up at her and blinked my eyes a few times, "Yes, ma'am?" 

She sighed, "Do you know what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of glycoprotein?"

 I shrugged, "B-12." 

Mrs. Finch nodded, obviously impressed, "Glad to see one of you is awake. Don't make me regret that compliment, Miss Sinns." She walked away, "Who else feels like they're in the right class?" 

I raised my hand, along with the same boy who was staring at me before. 

Others raised their hands too, but I was mainly focused on the boy. He smelled like a wolf.

 Everyone turned their heads to see him smirking. 

He made quick eye contact with Scott, and then back at me. I scoffed and shook my head, "Kiss ass." 

 The teacher nodded, "Good. Then you should all be prepared for the test tomorrow. Don't be disappointed. But the test is to help you determine if you should actually be in AP Biology. You have two weeks to drop. Tomorrow's test will just weed out the ones who shouldn't be here. And that can be any of you."