Chapter Three.

Octavia Sinn.

 I woke up the next day to see that Gravity was gone.

 I shook my head and walked downstairs.

 I heard rambling downstairs and slowly crept since the scent was unfamiliar.

 I noticed a pale figure standing in the living room, going through the drawers. It was Stiles Stilinski. 

I chuckled, "Do you need help finding something?"

 Stiles turned around and his eyes widened, "Who are you?"

 I crossed my arms, "Who are you?"

He sighed, "I'm Stiles. One of Gravity's friends. She had me run over here and grab her textbook."

 I nodded, playing along, "For what class?" 

Stiles stammered, "Uh, h-her history class." 

I shook my head, "Gravity doesn't have history. She's an overachiever. And it's a Saturday. What are you doing in my house, Stiles." 

Stiles clicked his tongue, "This is your house?" I tilted my head as Stiles chuckled, "You're like ten." 

I rolled my eyes, "Thirteen."

 Stiles pressed his lips together, "Who are you again?"

 I smiled, "Oh! I'm Octavia." 

He shrugged, "Okay, well that doesn't help who- wait. Do you mean as in Octavia, Octavia? As in, Gravity and Octavia?"

 I sighed, "I can't believe that she still says her name first. I'm so much more powerful than her."

  That was a joke.

Stiles scoffed, "Wait. Y-you and Gravity... you guys are siblings." 

I nodded, "Mhm..." 

Stiles sucked his teeth, "So you know her? You know what she really is?" 

I narrowed my eyes, "I do. And I'm guessing that since my sister isn't here, and you are. She's with Scott and you're here to poke around?"

 Stiles darted his eyes around the room before making eye contact with me, "I'm just worried for my friend."

 I shrugged, "Well, be my guest. We have nothing to hide."

 Stiles huffed, "Gravity told my dad that she had seven siblings. Where are the others?"

 I smirked, "Is this a Q and A now?" 

He nodded, "It could be."

 I looked over at the bookshelf in the far corner of the living room and focused my sight on one book in particular. The book was titled Sinn. 

Just then, the book flew out onto the couch. 

Stiles widened his eyes, "Wow!" 

I sighed heavily, "Please. Sit. allow me to make your time worth value." Stiles did as I said and sat down on the couch. 

I sat across from him and grabbed the book, opening it to the seventh page. 

I cleared my throat, reading from the book, "The Sinn pack was founded by the four greatest creatures of the age." 

Stiles raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

 I clicked my tongue, "Beatrice Sinn. Werewolf and Banshee. I'm guessing you know what a banshee is."

 Stiles nodded, "Continue."

 I chuckled, "Clover Sinn. Telekinetic Werewolf. Octavia Sinn. Me, obviously. Dark Kitsune and werewolf. And Gravity Sinn. Pyrokinetic Werewolf. Born to be killers but settled for murders. Each created with their very own curse." 

Stiles shook his head, "Created? What does that mean, created?"

 I hummed, "You have no idea, do you? But something tells me that you don't trust Theo Raeken." 

Stiles then widened his eyes, "Wait, do you know something?"

 I scoffed lightly, "You have no idea what's coming, do you? Well, you should be scared." 

Stiles seemed to be getting more intrigued in the conversation, "Octavia, if you know something, you should tell us. It's the right thing to do."

 I shook my head, "Have you heard of the Dread Doctors?"

 He had a confused look on his face, "No..." 

I sighed, "They're monsters. Created. My sisters and I were created into what we are. Not the werewolf part though. We were born as werewolves. We were invented into the other parts of us. The Dread Doctors didn't realize that they had made a mistake with me though. They're out to kill me. Grav's been keeping me and my power hidden from them for nearly my entire childhood." 

Stiles scoffed, "I don't get it. Gravity and you are the only two siblings left. Why are you so important?"

 I clicked my tongue, "Have you ever heard of a Dark Kitsune? No? Maybe you're more familiar with the term Nogistune." 

Stiles sucked his teeth, "What? No. That's not- that's not possible." 

I nodded, "It's possible. DNA taken away from the most powerful Nogistune in the world, and put into one of the most powerful werewolves in the world. Me. I was too dangerous to be out in the real world, and the Dread Doctors knew that. Gravity did too. But she wasn't going to let them kill me."

 Stiles tilted his head, "So if the Dread Doctors are back, they're back for you." 

I shrugged, "To kill me. More specifically, to murder me. But like Gravity said, she's not going to let anything happen to me. She'll protect me." 

Stiles then narrowed his eyes, "But your sister, Clover, she was telekinetic."

 I nodded, "Mhm..." 

He continued, "So how did you just make that book come onto the couch?" 

I set the book down, "Stiles, a lot of us have to do very heartless things to survive. That doesn't make us heartless, no. But it pains us. My sister and I knew we were the strongest in our pack. The other saw that too. They challenged us. And they failed. When one's power is taken, the one who takes it, is gifted with it." 

Stiles nodded, "So you killed Clover?" 

I crossed my arms, "Gravity and I both did."

 Stiles raised an eyebrow, "And what about Beatrice?" 

I clicked my tongue, "Bee was strong. But she wasn't strong enough. She was shot with a wolfsbane arrow, put into a hospital. And she's been comatose ever since. Slowly dying. Day by day." 

Stiles swallowed a lump in his throat, "But if it comes down to the point where one of you has to die?"

 My face went low, "It won't."

 Stiles nodded, "Yeah, but what if it does?" 

I stood up as my eyes began to water, "Story's over. It's time for you to go."

 Stiles widened his eyes, "Wait, Octavia-"

 I shook my head, "I said leave, Stiles." Without any more words, Stiles exited the house. 

I groaned and placed the book back on the shelf. 

I called Gravity. 

She answered automatically, "Hey, O. Sorry, I forgot to leave a note this time. But Scott's bringing me to the Nematon." I heard the eagerness in my sister's voice and I just knew that I couldn't ask her. 

I sighed heavily, "Okay, just making sure you're safe." 

Gravity chuckled, "Of course I am, sister. Are you?" 

I hummed, "Yeah. I'm probably just gonna go back to sleep." 

Gravity sucked her teeth, "You sure you're alright?" 

I pressed my lips together, "Yeah, all good. I'll call you later, Grav." 

She clicked her tongue, "Bye, love." I ended the call and sighed heavily.