1

Jungkook POV

I walked into the party feeling so out of place. Why was I here in an area of rich people? Compared to them I probably look poor or something.

I'm only here because my best friend Taehyung asked me to sing at his father's business party. I've never been to anything like this, so I hesitated when he asked. 

I was scared that I would embarrass myself but he practically begged on his knees for me to sing. I said yes after some stubborn begging from him. I don't know why he wanted me to sing though, I mean my voice is okay sure but not that okay to sing in front of a bunch of rich ass people. 

As I walked up to the building I was thinking of turning on my heel and walking straight back to the car but then I remembered Taehyung. I didn't want to let him down, he'd be disappointed in me. So I pushed back the fear in me and marched straight into that hall.

And there I was standing at the entrance of this extravagant party.

I slowly walked in, looking all over the place. It was fancy as hell. Ornaments and chandeliers on the ceiling, silk white table cloths, pretty rose accents on the tables, and people wearing the most beautiful clothes I had ever seen. I looked at my own clothes and felt underdressed compared to them.

Though I was a bit uncomfortable, the atmosphere was pretty nice. It smelled like expensive perfume everywhere and the decorations all around made it more of a vibe.

I looked around for Taehyung but I couldn't see him. I wandered around for a few minutes with no luck. 

I sighed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket and calling him.

"Ayo Jungkook, where you at?" Taehyung asked after he picked up the phone.

"I should be asking you that, where are you?" 

"I was at the party a few minutes ago but I didn't see you so I assumed you were in the bathroom or something."

"Well, I'm right out here Tae. Meet me by the wine table." 

"Okay buddy, see you soon." Taehyung hung up.

"That bastard," I mumbled to myself.  He really just left me to find my own way, he'll pay for that later.

I waited at the wine table for two minutes before I saw Taehyung coming towards me with a smile on his face.

"Aye, there you are. Thanks again for doing this man, people are gonna love it!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Whatever" I said, folding my arms.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. You know how I asked you to sing 'Get you alone' and 'Ain't about you', right?" 

"Yeah, you wanted me to just sing the female part for 'Ain't about you', right?" 

"Uh no, I actually got one of my cousin's to sing that song with you."

'Oh my god' I thought.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me this earlier? I don't know her, this could be a total disaster" I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

"Hey hey man, don't worry. She's a really good singer and knows the song well. I'm sure you two will be fine. She's also singing her own solo song. It's 'We ride' by Brave girls."