10

Jin POV

I invited Jungkook out to a Café. It was some small cute style Café where you could take cute photos and stuff. This was our first time going there. 

I had looked around online trying to find some cool Café and found that place. It was called 'Peach Perfect Café.'

I had suggested that we go there and dress up in nice outfits to take pictures. We liked to pretend that we were fancy people by doing things like talk in fancy vocabulary or sipping on water from a wine or shot glass, lol. 

Me and him had arrived at the Café bringing along our chaotic behavior, probably annoying everyone at the place.

We ordered some sandwiches, desserts, and coffee. We were currently talking about the different versions of a TV show we both watched. 

"No, the 2000's show was way better!" I said.

"But the original came out in the 80's, it's iconic!"

"Doesn't make it any better" 

We both laughed.

"But hey, thanks for taking us here, it's really cool!" Jungkook said, giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be a different experience." 

"Well, from looking at this place you match the background." Jungkook said.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" 

"Well, you're both beautiful and stunning," he smirked at me.

"Why do you always flirt with me?" I chuckled, shoving his chest lightly. 

"To annoy you," he said.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "You're so cheesy"

"Well if I was average you'd be bored."

"Ugh, whatever." I said, looking away.

I took another bite of my dessert, looking at Jungkook from the corner of my eye. He was looking at me with a closed mouth smile. 

I almost choked on my food. I looked up at him. "You really have no shame in annoying me, do you?" I said.

"What do you mean, I'm just sitting here." He smirked.

"You little bitch" I said playfully, giving him a smart look. He knew what he was doing, he was definitely trying to annoy me.

I reached over the table and got some cream on my finger from my cake and wiped it on his nose. 

"Hey! What the heck!" He asked, confused. He chuckled, pulling me closer to him. 

We were soon face to face with each other. We were so close that my brain stopped working. 

I just stared at him, feeling a tingly feeling in my stomach. My heart started beating really fast again. 'I- w-what am I feeling?' I questioned myself once more.

He stared back at me. I couldn't read his expression. His eyes sparkled with something I couldn't put my finger on. 

I soon realized what the heck we were doing and backed away from him.

"Sorry." I said, grabbing a napkin and wiping his nose clean from the cream.

"Oh uh I-It's okay, I-I'm fine." He said, taking the napkin from me and wiped the rest of his nose.

It seems he became nervous all of a sudden. 

I was trying to calm down from what just happened. I tried not to show it in fear of looking like a dork. 

"You almost done?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm- I'm done, you?" 

"Yeah" I responded. "Hey, before we leave you wanna take pictures at the booths?" I asked, smiling to try and lessen the tingly feeling in my stomach.

He smiled, "Yeah, let's do it!" He said, running over to one of the booths. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and took many pictures of Jungkook in different poses. We moved to the other booths as well. 

He took pictures of me as well and Jungkook even asked someone in the Café to take a picture of the two of us in front of the prettiest booth, according to Jungkook.

I really tried to block out that feeling in my heart but it was impossible. The more I tried to block it out, the stronger it became. I'm not starting to like him, am I?