Chapter 6: Spooky time

Even more proof it's my driver SO HA!

==========

Today was a day. A day where the scary spooky scary skeleton would rise. A day where Y/n will suffer one of the worst days in his life.

As Y/n was casually watching some youtube and just honestly having a nice time during the fall week.
(In Sweden we have a week off during Halloween)

"Hm... now when I think of it, why is my recommendation just hololive clips and streams..." Y/n thought.

"Oh well, as long as I can-"

The door busted open, revealing Rushia.

"Y/N! It's soon Halloween! Come with me!"

"Can't right now. I took the Covid vaccine." Y/n faked a couch. 

"-_- You know I can sense if you're sick or not."

"Something must be wrong with your powers then-"

"Oi, you're gonna follow me... Right?"

"Perhaps." Y/n yawned. "Anyways, it's soon midnight, why do you even need me? Can't we just do this in the morning?"

"No!" Rushia grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged him out of the bed. "We're gonna go to the graveyard!"

"... The what?"

==========

"Mom come pick me up I'm scared." Y/n was looking around the graveyard that Rushia literally teleported them to.

"Rushia, what is this place?"

"Ah, this is my home." She said proudly. "And all of these graves are my minion."

"Your whot?"

"Minions!" She smiled before she used her necromancer power to summon skeletons from the graves.

"I wanna say something really bad but I'm likely gonna get hit by a loli."

"Huh-?"

"BOO" A ghost appeared Y/n.

He turned around and wasn't even scared one bit. "That's an old-school one that pretty much won't scare anyone."

"Mou

"Mou..." Rushia took off her disguise as Y/n screamed at the top of his lungs.

"OMAEEE-!" Y/n was punched into a grave.

"uhrgh......"

"Finally." Rushia's eyes glowed.

" Rushia's eyes glowed