Chapter 20: Summertime! (Part 1)

==========

Summer, the best time (at least for me) in the year. I mean, who doesn't like the warmth our star brings to us? The nice rays of warmth that is a pleasant feeling yet dangerous if exposed to too much. It is also the time for a long break from work/school lasting around two months. You can do so much during summer, for example, go for a swim, camping in the woods, or just enjoy the peace.

Yet for our protagonist, you should probably already know what's gonna happen.

==========

Y/n was just laying in his bed looking through his phone and lazying around, looking through endless videos.

Deciding he had enough, he sat up and turned off his phone. As you might know it, summer break gives you loads of free time and with this time comes the one thing everyone despises, being bored.

Y/n deciding he had enough of boredom put on his shoes and decided to go to the beach that was relatively close. 

Did I mention that his class had a school trip to the nearest beach? Well, now you know.

Yagoo being, well Yagoo, planned a summer trip to the beach. Reasons? Yes.

As Y/n got to the beach, he looked out into the beautiful ocean.

Y/n took a deep breath before letting it out. "Haa~ Nothing beats the nice sunlight."

Y/n looked around and noticed an open umbrella just standing there. Y/n decided to walk over to it and sat down in the shade while looking out the sea.

"I should've brought some sunglasses..." Y/n muttered. "Oh well."

Y/n laid down on the sand and was about to close his eyes but saw that Sora was standing above him.

"Hi, Y/n!" She smiled. "Are you also here to enjoy the beach?"

"I mean, that's the reason for the school trip?" Y/n asked before he stuck his hand up. "Pull me."

Sora was about to grab his hand and pull him up, until a certain doggo grabbed his hand and ran with him into the sea, Y/n screaming in the process.

"Come on Y/n! To the sea!!!" Korone happily wooded.

Meanwhile...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!"

Y/n's scream was cut short as they made an impact on the water.

As Y/n resurfaced he grabbed Korone by the head. "Riddle me this: How far can a human yeet?"

"H-Hai?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEET!" Y/n yeeted her further into the water, as you could hear a screaming doggo.

Y/n sighed before he looked down on his shirt, now soaking wet. "This was my favorite too..."