A

The car stopped
You stopped playing with your doll.

And looked up at your parents Only to see them out of the car.

Quickly not wanting to get yelled at, you unbuckled your seatbelt.

And got out of the car holding your Huggy doll in hand.

As you got out of the car You looked at the factory. It was the place of your dreams.

The place you always wanted to go.
Huggys Factory.

You stood there mouth, Drooping .
You ran towards the factory in pure excitement.

Only to be caught by reality once again. As your mother grabbed you by the ear and dragged you back to the car.

You winced in pain. Almost dropping your Toy wile trying to not cry from the pain.

"Not yet, Child."

Your mother said, looking directly in your eyes before letting go of your ear.

You stood there now looking down in the ground in shame. As your mother Dragged your father out of the car.

Eventually you all go into the building. And your mother grabbed your father and y/n By the wrist and drag them to the counter.

When your mother was distracted, you went and ran off to look around. You admired how colorful it was- it was great as you imagined it to be.

As you walked around, You saw A empty Large area,  and signs around it . In a form of a circle. You looked at your huggy doll. And visioned it there.

You walked up to the middle of the circle and put your huggy doll there.

You smiled.

And thought of , how you wished this experience could last forever.

Then you heard your name being called.
"Y/N, Y/N!- Come here this instant!"

It was your mother, you could recognize that voice anywhere.

You engnored her, and stood there smirking at your doll.

Knowing full well what will happen to you if you don't comply for what she wants.

Then you saw it.
A large blue figure.
Tall, Lanky and with doll like eyes.

You were frozen.
You couldn't move.

Your smile grew even bigger.
As you staired at it.

As it approached you.
You held your arms out- Offering A hug to the large Blue lanky Creature.

It came even closer to you And grabbed you with its arms.

And brought you up to it's face.

Now taking a closer look. At you almost admiring you. Seeming it didn't want to let you go.

You wiggled wanting to get down Still awestruck. From what's happening.

Then the lanky Creature Deperses, and crawled back were it came. Almost trying to tempt you to following it, Watching your every move.

Your mother then came in, slapping you across the face and dragging you. You fought back Franticly not wanting to leave the area.

As you were dragged away.
Leaving your Huggy doll Still there on the middle of the floor.

Only to find it never to be seen again.