Part 1

'AAAAAHHHHH GOOD MORNING WORLD''                                                                                                                   a girl said as she woke up  . she was very happy for absolute no reason.                                                      she went to take shower. 

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO SOME 

NAME : YOON Y/N

AGE: 17

NATIONALITY: KOREAN

FAMILY: MOM , DAD , ELDER BROTHER  , YOUNGER BROTHER

A VERY SWEET PERSON , VERY BEAUTIFUL , LOOKS FIERCE  AND BADASS BUT CHAOTIC INSIDE

after showering

you went downstairs and was met with screaming and crying  noises. you sighed as you saw your parents fighting and your younger brother crying. after your younger brother saw you he ran to you

''NOONA'' he came running and hugged you crying .                                                                                               ''chill aid we will do something to stop them fight-'' before you could finish your mom and dad came towards you and asked                                                                                                                                            ''yn answer me you will live with your mom right?'' your mom asked                                                             ''wth are you talking about yn you will live with your dad right?'' your dad asked you                             you looked at them emotionless as they kept on asking who will you live with and aiden was hugging  your legs as he was scared . you had enough and shouted                                                                '' I AM NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH ANY OF YOU . I AM GOING TO LIVE WITH JEONGHAN ALONG WITH AIDEN AND DONT YOU BOTH  SHOW YOUR FACES IF YOU BOTH DIDNT MAKE UP'' you shouted angrily which took them back a bit.                                                                                                            you  carried aiden to your bedroom packed you stuffs and went to his room and was packing his stuff when he asked                                                                                                                                                             ''n-noona will dad and mom make u-up?''                                                                                                                    ''idk baby but lets see...'' after you finished packing you and aiden went downstairs.                               and they both were still fighting you sighed and  went to the garage and left the place without speaking. 

so if you guys are asking what happened was . dad's ex came and said that she is pregnant with dad's baby but dad kept on denying . so this is the reason why they both are fighting almost  everyday.

after some time
you reached your brother's house and smiled

you were about to go inside when you heard   noises from the backyard making you chuckle and aiden was giggling. 

''YAH BOO SEUNGKWAN GET YOUR ASS UP HERE'' dokyeom screamed with his pitched voice

''CATCH ME IF CAN SLOW ASS BLEH~'' SEUNGKWAN  SAID

you went to both of them and scared them

''MY GOSH HOLY MOTHER OF RICE CAKES YN YOU SCARED US'' seungkwan said as he placed his hand on his chest.

''BTW hey yn I see your with aid hmm'' dokyeom said and smiled 

which made seungkwan realize that aiden was also with me

''hey baby  boy '' seungkwan said and carried aiden.

''Dont I deserve a hello or at least how are you?'' you asked as you frowned

''Well you dont'' you heard a voice from behing

'' Yeah I dont'' you said sarcastically as you turned around and saw jihoon (woozi)

''What are you doing here'' you asked him

he looked at you in disbelief and said

''More like What are YOU doing here'' he asked

''Well I and aid are going to live here from now on'' you said proudly

jihoon sighed and went inside

you looked at seungkwan and dokyeom who was now playing with aiden and asked

''is something wrong with that shorty?'' 

Seungkwan shrugged and went inside the house with aiden dokyeom came to you and patted your shoulders and led the way inside the house.

when you went you immediately screamed

''HEY GENTLEMEN YOUR BABY PRINCESS IS HERE''

all the boys except the eldest ones came outside their room and rushed to hug you. you were cuddled up. you couldnt breathe so you said

''MOVE YOUR ASSES I CANT BREATHE'' 

''oops sorry '' mingyu said as all of them laughed making you glare at them

'now where is my lovely bro?'' you asked

''han hyung went to buy grocery with cheol hyung , josh hyung and jun hyung'' vernon said

you hummed and all the boys noticed aiden and went to hime and started playing with him.

you looked at them and saw aiden smiling brightly. you have never seen aiden smile like that when you were in your house.

TO BE CONTINUED

AIDEN ( real name: lee rowoon

AIDEN ( real name: lee rowoon . I found him through treasure map s2)

 I found him through treasure map s2)

Yoon YN