chapter one:the letter

Petunia storms in in grocery bags in hands and starts making harry >and dudley< an early (in harrolds case) birthday feats.

Sirius daughter in the corner unoticed. Dudley walks in after the mother (or aut in however perspective) "sorry does mom, makes up her mind she becomes stubborn".

Harry looking between big duds and peetals while sitting at the table reading (because apparently 'proof james banged lily' can read). Petunia, who had already started to cook, "go get serious, I m going to show him to make food without br=urning down the house" (again).

Harold walks upstairs confudled (because that's a word). He knocks on the mahogany, (That is mahogany)2 Sirius doesn't reply so Harold walks in. Cautioulsy. To find serious staring at the wall while sitting o the floor next to the perfectly armchair while listening to weird ass kazoo because he can. It's 20221 people if you judge your cancelled. Anyways. 

Harry just whips his hair back and forth and murmurs "it is to early for this" even though its currently 9pm. HE walks downstairs. 

Petunia asks, "where is he,"

"He's being weird again" Petunia lets out a hearty chuckle (you  know very deep like ahahhaha like santa hohohohohoing) WAP. and goes back to cooking. Duddles helps carton of eggs by breaking them with a ceramic mug. 

Ahushed sound of flapping wings can be heard as petunia cracks a joke since Big D breaks the eggs. "What's that" since duddles was the person who heard nosies. 

what? harry asksd

almost on que owls decided to fly through the window of the sweaty kitchen. the humidity. brops the letters into the bowl that broke because of the shear for duddles eg cracking. flies fast as it arrived. 

petunia pulls out four letters (because ratty dumblewohre trained eggs to drop owls in the letter bowls). "Kids, your Hogwarts letters are here" she projected her voice, trying to get it to reach AUrorra's room (even though she is literally in the kitchen)

"byut why is there  four?" harold jamie potter asks

At his words, from doors slamd open and and harry hears faint humming coming closer.\

"what th-" duddykins asked but was cut off when two girls appeared, taller one bursting through the doorway as the other stolled in begin her 

"we hafe arrived?" they said in usinon

the short er girl searched the roo for aurora while the taller one walked towards a shocked and confused petinia, eyeing the two extra letters

"eye was hoping thayd be here" the taller one says

"Dumblewhore always knows" the shorter one piped up, finally spotting aurora in the corner. Aurora was laughing to herself

"Rora!Q" the taller one called out "stop laughing and help us."

everyone snapped their heads around (because they didn't know she was there)

"when in all that is holy did you get here?" dudleyboy asked

"I've been here." she said as she stood up walking towards the kitchen door and turned to the girls. "Ursa, Kyra, what happened"

Kyra, the shorter one, replied "I cnanot disclose full detail bu I will lievae you with the lesson that the malofys have vault security"

aurora face palms and mumbled something along th lkine of "not again"

"and lusious had the nerve to sue us" (because how dare he sue the people that stole from him 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄) ursa complained

 "what does sue even mean?" kyra asked ursa

ursa shoved her sister onto the cold wooden flore and beat the shit out of her (jk lol....kinda) "that not what we need to know you stupid bitch." she looked at aurora " we need you to unsue us." (because that's how it works"

aurora sighed and left, motioning for the two girls to follow her. after all three were gone, duddies spoke up

"what in the actual antichrist was that?"

"the (insert last name here because we don't want to think of one 🙄🙄🙄🙄) sisters" harriodl answered making his way over to petunia and the letters. petunia nodded, still invisalign confused and passed harri his letter before putting the other 3 onb the table, continuing to cook as harry opened his letter