chapter: two

My name is Big Bird.From the moment I was born, I remembered I was trained as an assassin. It was tough, but my master was a stern but just master.

Still, sometimes I would lay awake in bed and hope that one day, I would find my parents and that we could be a family together again. My master told me that if I survive my first mission, he would help me find my parents.

And so I did my first mission (it was easily, it only required me to kill a family of two with a carbomb). And so my master tried to find my parents. But they were already dead.I realized I was all alone in the world. I was all alone now, I thought back to happier times... ...but it didn't change the fact I was now alone. All alone.All alone except me and my master. My master's organisation was employed by an illustrious person: Oscar the Grouch. And one day I came back from school.I came into the assassin's mansion"Master," I said, "I'm sooo tired of having to go to school. Everyone's a poser there.""Hush, little child," he said, "I have a new mission for you!""Oooh great!" I said with joy, "I'll get right on it!""It is very simple," the master said as he showed me the map of the hanger I had to infiltrate. "First, you need to say a passphrase to a guard there. When he says Proverbs, you say Fight Fire With Fire.""Alright I can do that," I said as I wrote it down."And then you need to sneak through the hallways, into the kitchen where a maid has prepared a poisonous Wine."Right, easy," I said."And then you need to give it to the President, and then it will kill him.""The President?! I said surprised."Yes, we are contracted to kill the President.""But President Abigail Lorraway is a great president!""Hush little boy. You have been trained as an assassin to kill people. This must be done.""Ok Master," I said in great turmoil. Because the Master didnt know that... in fact.... I was in love with Abigail Lorraway We now turn out headlights to full beam in order to gaze forward though the mists of time.The light from them reflects off, not a deer, but a scene 10 years from now - 1 decade into the future.Big Bird enters the scene, but whats this? SailorUrMom is there too."Do you remember that thing that happened 10 years ago? The one that seemed like it would split us apart forever, but instead brought us closer then ever? That brought us......to each-other?""The time with the The Letter E?" "Yes!""Oh, yes right""Its hard to believe what happened isn't it? What happened and what it led to""Yes my sweetness" said SailorUrMom, giving Big Bird a "special" kiss."Now that I have remembered it again I will never forget it.""It was pretty life changing."So we now dim our headlights and reverse drive back to the presence, the mists closing back around the future and the camera of our mind drawing back to the world we know of as the now.And so I prepared my mission. I felt really bad. Abigail Lorraway and I had only met each other once. It was at prom-night. I was dressed maginicently. And Abigail Lorraway... gosh, now that I think of Abigail Lorraway my heart starts beating more rapidly.But anyway, so I met Abigail Lorraway there. "Hello," I said."You look nice," Abigail Lorraway said."THank you, you look great too," I said."Oh, I don't mean your clothes," Abigail Lorraway said, "I mean your soul. I can look into your soul. That's my power. And I see you are unlike anyone else here.""Everyone else here are priks and posers," I said."Yes, but you're even more special. Maybe... maybe..." Abigail Lorraway said."Maybe what?" I said. I remember my heart beating very rapidly then."Maybe you fullfill the prophecy!""The propecy?!" I said with anxienty."Yes, the propecy. It states that I should mary the person who fulfills the prophecy.""Omygod," I said."Iknoright!" Abigail Lorraway said."But how do you know who fulfills the prophecy?""When they have the power of super strong lega."Oh gosh, I remember myself thking back then. Master told me never to tell anyone, but I did in fact have super strong lega!"I don't know anything about that," I said."Oh well," said Abigail Lorraway, "too bad. Because you, Big Bird, you look like exactly the sort of person I'd love to marry."And then the President left.What will I do now? I thought when I did the things my master told me to. Shall I fulfill my master's obligation, or shall I show Abigail Lorraway that I am the one they're destined to marry?(A/N OMG sooooo romantic!)--Meanwhile, back in the future, Big Bird and SailorUrMom were enjoying each-other.As the narrator, I will respect their privacy and not specify how- lets just say it involved schwanzs. Its certainly clear they were close.Not just metaphorically but physically with their bodies as well.SailorUrMom was distracted though, thinking back to the past. We join him on his mid-shagging flashback, a flashback to our story in the present......----And now, with that, we once again turn our headbrains to the future, stepping forward down the road of time and walking for 10 years until we get to the place in time which this takes place.Big Bird and SailorUrMom were just finishing. Out of respect for their privacy I will not specify what they were just finishing."arg...that was good sex" said SailorUrMom."yes, yes it was" said Big Bird."You seemed a little distracted near the end though. Not your normal energetic self""yes...sorry about that. I was thinking back to a decade ago, when I first realized my feelings for you even though I didn't know it at the time.Its what opened my eyes to what I felt all along. The missing jigsaw piece to my heart in which you were the key to unlock""And our love grew together from that moment to blossom into the great tree that it is today""I love you The Yellow One my irresistibleness"."I love you too SailorUrMom -my better half.And they smiled the smile of lovers at each-other, as we fade out into the sunset.So I sneaked in and did what the Master told me to do. It was easy.But when I came to the room with the President, I hesitated. I could not put the poisonous tonic down. Abigail Lorraway was just too dear to me! I loved Abigail Lorraway.But that moment of doubt became my downfall. As the President turned around and looked me right in the eyes.Big Bird?, Abigail Lorraway said.My breath stopped, my heart was about to explode and my eyes welled up. "It's not what you think!" I said.But of course it was what Abigail Lorraway thought. I was an assassin. I had to accept it."Oh my god, Big Bird, not you!" Abigail Lorraway cried out. Taers welled up in her eyes and soon they came flooding down her cheek. "Nooooo," the President said, "I LOVED YOU!" (A/N ZOMG *swoon* Amirite?!)"I LOVE YOU TOO," I cried out while I threw the poisonous milk on the floor. "LET'S BE TOGETHER FOR ALWAYS.""OK!""It is Oscar the Grouch who is behind this assassination!And so the President told the army to arrest Oscar the Grouch."I love you so much," said President Abigail Lorraway. "I love you too." I said.