˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷: ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ʰⁱᵐ

*****
Real love you feel it, you see it and you show it. But fake love is nothing but words and I failed to realize it.

*****

Chapter 7: impressing him

*****

Jungkook's pov:

I didn't know what to do that time. I was hypnotised by everything that was happening around me. How can I follow this girl whom I don't even know, and lead her to washroom like her fucking boyfriend? Who am I? a loyal dog? No way, I don't even know yet, I am standing here like a waiter for her to come out of washroom.

Just as she came out of washroom, I scanned her from top to bottom. She was just wearing a simple white tee and jeans but she was looking elegant In that. Oh god! Who is this woman? It is true that I am attracted towards just as I saw her. Indeed she looks like the woman who came in my dream. The girl whom i drew, the imaginary girl. May be she is just a look-alike. There is no way she is having same name as her. If so, then I would go insane.

Should I ask her name? hell nah~ why should I ? there is no way I am going to meet her once again. I will never be able to fuck her also, she is too innocent for that. Then, there is no reason for me stay here with her and ask her about her name and doings. I confirmed it by nodding my head and walked away after glancing her again. I can hear her footsteps, so she is right behind me. Ah,man! I need a distraction.

Soon it was time of boarding. It would be a lie if I say that I didn't even glance at the girl who is standing in between me and hoseok Hyung. Something about her always pulls me towards her. It might be her innocence or her beauty, I don't know what it is. But, the one certain thing that I know is I definitely want a distraction.

So I saw this beautiful yet, not beautiful as the girl behind me standing there and eyeing me from top to bottom while biting her lips. Oh~ this girl can help me. I can see her glancing at me every one in a while, as she was giving all the necessary instructions to everyone about safety. The hostess name was Kaira as mentioned on her tag.

I can see everyone feeling sleepy, but not this girl. She was busy looking each and every corner of the lane in awe as if it was her first time in plane. I was desperate for having a sex now, I don't care where I am, but I want it. So I was busy searching this hostess so that at least she could give me a blow which was caused by the girl next to me. Soon I realized that she might be with other hostess in the other side.

So after few minutes, I pressed the flight-attendant call button. So this time Kaira came to me to ask me what I need help with. Even though she was needy, I cannot ask here. 'hey, I need a blow right now'. So I thought of iniate a conversation with her. I told her I wanted a glass of water.

So she went to bring me some water. I can talk to her freely having her as distraction, since all other crew members are on the other portion of the plane. When she came back with a glass of water, she purposely handed it to me while touching my hand. In the due process the water completely fell on my clothes. She immediately started apologising to me. " I am sorry mister! I will help you to clean it up"

But, me being me I went closer to her and whispered in her ears. " but I would love it, if you would lick it off my body?" and pecked at the corner of her lips. She naughtily smiles and whispered back " let's continue, over there" she winked at me and made her way to the washroom. I turned around to walk behind her. But before that I whispered few words to hoseok Hyung and looked at the girl next to him. She had some what pained expression built on her face.