˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 : 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖

*****

Everything stopped in a moment,

When you held my hand with yours,

I shall follow wherever you are going,

You’re always by my side when I look,

I am the season and you’re the breeze, Sweetheart.

I laugh when you sing,

I cry when you wither away,

I get drenched in the shower of your love, Sweetheart.

If I am dawn, you’re the rays of the sun,

I’m a mirror and you’re the image,

Your company of yours is so loving, Oh companion.

*****

Chapter 4: accepting him

Each and every day there is a headline about him. Few are about how successful he is, at
a very young age. Few are about how he is always seen with women. But didn't he say that loves me? If he loves me then shouldn't he loyal to his love? But we have never met in person and he have never asked me out in person other than asking out in letter.

There are many articles saying he is a fuckboy. They say he never misses a chance to flirt with females and never tell that he has multiple partners. There are also articles saying that he laughs at girls suffering, he enjoys bringing them down. They say he feels powerful by bringing down people.

Is it all true? It can be rumours too. None can stop the rumours from spreading and that also cannot change people's minds who believe in those rumours. Since he is very famous, powerful, successful, it is common to have people talking shits behind his back. Rumours are something created by his haters, spread by the people who are jealous and they are accepted by fools.

Will it change my feeling after hearing he is a fuckboy? I even saw few articles about him clearly the misunderstandings. All that matters is whether I am happy with him or not. I have heard maids telling, being around these kinds of boys is never a good feeling. They gaslight you. They try to manipulate you and you can never be yourself. You try to act somewhat different to fit into the situation. Is it necessary? A big NO.

Love is something where both individuals respect each other, accept each other for what they are, try to make each other smile. And I could feel his love through the letters he has written.

"sweetheart, you are the best thig that has ever happened in my life. Being in love with you can change me forever" this is something he once said in his letter. I can change him? What does he mean by that?

I don't care about what people say about him. I don't care about the rumours spread they about him. He is a human who is capable to show his love and care for me. I will accept him for who he is and what he is. Accepting someone for who they are means acknowledging the fact that you will always disagree on not just one but many things and it's okay, I am fine with it.

I am ready to accept all his imperfections and flaws, all his weaknesses. I will accept these flaws of him even if they hurt me, I will never lose hope , I know the love we share can change your partner. And he will change.