- How It All Began -

Zoe sighed quietly at why she should have been blind she thought. She has been blind since the day she was born, she has never seen her parents or the sun or even colors. For her the world was just black, because she was blind she never really had friends and also being an only child did not help much. She really enjoyed hearing and reading (in Braille) stories. So when she laid out a Braille written book of anime like One Piece she was very excited. She read them everywhere except when she was in her sword training. Yes she likes to fight especially with swords and she is also pretty good at it just to give her time to get used to it. But one day Zoe's life changed completely...

Zoe came back from her school like every normal day she crossed a crosswalk until suddenly she heard every loud squeak. She accelerated the pace of the walk but it was too late she felt intense pain all over her body she screamed and cried but it did not help because after a minute or two the feeling in her body completely disappeared.

She's down she knew it and it was very clear but then the feeling gripped back to her body at once it was quite a pain but it was bearable. "Hello Zoe" said a strange voice that Zoe had never heard. It startled her a little "Who are you ?! Where am I ?! Am I in a hospital ?! What's going on here ?!" She shouted in fear. "Hi calm down everything is fine, you're dead right now and it was about my fault so I decided to give you a chance to be reborn in the world of One Piece" the voice said. Zoe started to get stressed before saying "I love the story and everything but I will die there because I am relatively weak compared to the people there!" The voice laughed and said "Do not worry, I will give you some special abilities that will help you there, also you are really going to be born there on the one hand so you will have plenty of time to practice" Zoe sighed and nodded before saying "well ... okay" the voice laughed and said "great! Good luck!".

Ok this is the voice for the license chapter What do you think? 

I'm posting a few chapters together today so yeah ... Plus English is not my language so I'm using Google translation so I hope you like the book, bye!